Chapter 12

-CRED: Son1x Edits

--------------------------------------------------------

There was a sudden knock heard "Please come to the dining room." Aoi informed them and went to the room.

They all stood up and left the room, they walked through the halls and eventually arrived at the dining room.

They all sat down, three missing person are not within the table.

"Where's Nezuko, Zenitsu, and Inosuke?" Uzui asked "I'll call them Tengen-Sama" Aoi says and left the room.

As she arrived she knocked and opened the door as she informs them to come to the dining room "We'll be there!" Nezuko exclaims.

A few minutes has passed and all of them were seated "Oyakata-Sama is now present.." Hinaki announced.

"Konnichiwa Oyakata-Sama.." Everyone greeted him, he sat down and smiled at them.

-After they eat, next day-

Tanjiro was walking through the halls, unexpectedly he bumped into Genya "Genya!" Tanjiro says smiling at him, Genya blushed in a bright red color and waved his hand back and forth, flustered. 

"Genya," Tanjiro called "Y-Yes...?" Genya says calmed down "Do you know where Rengoku-San is?" Tanjiro asked "Maybe at his estate, why...?" "Do you by any chance know the Hinokami Kagura?" "No sorry..." Genya apologizes, Genya noticed that Tanjiro looked down he gave Tanjiro a head pat and smiled at him, Tanjiro smiled eventually.

Genya and Tanjiro parted their ways. Tanjiro gave Rengoku a nice visit.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Konnichiwa Rengoku-San" Tanjiro greeted "Ah, Kamado-Kun! What brings you here?" He says happily "I came here to ask some questions.." "Questions?" "Do you by any chance know the 'Dance of the Fire God' ?" "Dance of the Fire God...? Hmm... I dunno. This is the first time I've ever heard of it!" Rengoku says.

Kyojurou's father heard the conversation and looked at the young boy "You... I see you're... A 'Breath of the Sun' user. Right?! Yea... That's right!" He says angrily pointing his finger at the young burgundy-haired boy.

He pinned and tackled the young boy down "Father please stop that! He is our guest!" Rengoku shouts "Shut up!" He looks Tanjiro in the eyes for a second "Sir, please calm down..." Tanjiro says slowly and calmly, Shinjuro have calmed down a bit and loosen his grip, Rengoku grabs his father's arm and pulls him up.

"Sir, could you give me a reason of what caused you to do that?" Tanjiro says rather calmly "You're a 'Breath of the Sun' user! I know those earrings! It was written in the script!!" "..." "Yea... Breath of the Sun... It's the original breath! The first godly breath that was ever created!! And the one which every other breath is derived from!" He shouts "Every other breath is nothing more than an imitation of the 'Breath of the Sun' !" "They're not only blatant copies, but also inferior of flame, water, and everything!!" He shouts madly "Don't get so full of yourself! Just because you use the 'Breath of the Sun' user you brat!" "I can never be full of myself, even if I use the Sun Breathing I'm me, no one can just change that.. Anata wa kudaranai rōjin (You shitty old man)" Tanjiro says sternly with a tint of venom in his voice.

(Cussing will now be added, I won't use it often tho [even tho I use it in everyday life q-q])

Shinjuro and Rengoku were both shocked at the boy, such an innocent face but has an intimidating aura, the two tensed up a bit.

Shinjuro went inside and grabbed a book.

"Let's have a sit..." Tanjiro now says collectedly calm, Shinjuro gave the book to Tanjiro 'The 21st generation of Flame Pillars...' Tanjiro thought.

Tanjiro opened the book and saw a couple of burnt pages, he placed the book down and smiled "It's fine, I'll have to do something quickly and quietly...............  Do you by any chance have a couple of paper and a pen?" Tanjiro asks, Rengoku stood up and grab some paper and a pen "Arigatou Rengoku-San.. Please don't disturb me for a few minutes." Tanjiro says and the two nodded. Tanjiro readies his brush pen and paper, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

.

.

.

.

Tanjiro opened his eyes and was brought to a flower field, a man standing in front of him.

"Tanjiro, why have you come here?" The man asked "I want to know about the breath of the sun, Yoriichi-San." The boy exclaims "I see... The breath of the sun has 13 forms; Waltz, Clear Blue Sky, Raging Sun, Burning Bones, Summer Sun, Setting Sun Transformation, Solar Heat Haze, Beneficent Radiance, Sunflower Thrust, Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance, Fire Chariot, Parhelion Rainbow, Flame Waltz, and the Thirteenth Form.. You also saw your father do the ritual dance, am I right?" "Yes.." 

-After they talk about some long history-

"Arigatou Yoriichi-San for all of this..." "No worries, my ancestor needs to know the history... You may go back now" "Hai!"

.

.

.

.

He once again came back and wrote a whole article about the sun breathing.

-Flashback, with the two-

Tanjiro started to write neatly as he's eyes were closed, the two remained quiet. A few minutes later of watching him write neatly, Tanjiro has written all the papers that Kyojurou gave him, Kyojurou stood up and went to grab some more papers, after a while Tanjiro have finished writing the article.

-Present-

The two sat there shocked, a boy who just wrote a whole article about the breath of the sun has been made, Tanjiro smiled.

Tanjiro offers them to read the article he made 'The first breathing was made by Yoriichi Tsugikuni-------------------------- The Sun Breathing has 13 forms........ He didn't write the forms... Why though----------------------- Yoriichi almost killed Muzan, but he got away...... Well.. If Yoriichi killed him before, then we won't meet the bean, but though, a lot of people of died because of demons...' Kyojurou thought.

'I feel like I just owned them, I made a whole article myself despite the burnt book...' Tanjiro thought.

-End~! Have a nice day^u^-

Words: 1013