The Finale - Part 2

-Did I ever say that I love you~? HAHA OFC anyways here's part 2 enjoy!! bysuvwyuwivtvfuywva how tf do I do this- 

=~=~=~=~==~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

"Stop it," Nezuko said. The demon looked at her with his glowing eyes, "Pardon me, Hashira?" He said. "I said stop it. Brother."

"BROTHER!?" The new Hashiras exclaimed. Zenitsu, Inosuke, and the other Hashiras who were familiar with him and who knew him, simply smiled. Other new Hashiras seemed to be confused and stared at Nezuko in disbelief. He came out the shade, and his beautiful dull red hair glowed under thy moonlight. (a poet who?)

"Tanjiro..." Zenitsu muttered softly under his breath. He was on his knees and was flowing tears like crazy, Inosuke stared at Tanjiro like he was mesmerized by his angelic beauty and the others... they seemed like they were falling in love, yet again... They can't help, can't they? Tanjiro then went back to his soft and gentle side, he then smiled afterward, "Sorry, Nezuko~ I got carried away..." He chuckled as he smiled, his canines showing as he laughed.

"Tanjiro-oni! Don't do that ever again! You keep scaring the new Hashiras!" Tanjiro only laughed.

"You know I can't help it~" His eyes gleamed red as he stared at the new Hashiras sweating and panting like crazy. "Either way, I missed you all! Hug me!" He spreads his arms widely waiting for them to hug him, and so they did. The Hashiras stared at them confused. Deep in thought. A deep urge to kill that... Happy. Fucking. Demon King. Will the new Hashiras turn their backs on the organization and kill the Demon King themselves?

What should the new Hashiras do? Do they keep up with his facade? Or do they barge in and try to kill the Demon King who is Nezuko's 'brother'? Or is this a prequel to another book? Who knows...

Anw- I didn't wanna make the story ugly by putting stuff sooo yes, ANW I'm making a book. Nerdy x Flirty Roommate KIND OF STORY yes u heard me. I do other books like this. I can also do a best friends brother if yalls want. I wanna pull a zade meadows. jK. anw this is the book cover of my Nerdy x Flirty Roommate book.

Just did a name reveal its pretty ugly HDABXGDSHAHK huhuhuhu anw frisky means playful or flirty btw tried to use sum english words lmao

Just did a name reveal its pretty ugly HDABXGDSHAHK huhuhuhu anw frisky means playful or flirty btw tried to use sum english words lmao. THANK U FOR THE 300 FOLLOWS<3 I HOPE U GUYS SUPPORT ME ALL THE WAY TILL I DIE maybe not till i die BUT YEAH <3333 LOVE YALLSSSS