Chapter 23

"Tokito... Tokito Muichiro.." Yoriichi mutters 'That name it feels like I heard it before.. *moment of realization*

"You must be Michikatsu's(?) descendant (pls correct if im wrong:0 I'll rewrite the whole thing if I have to-)" He says "Who is that..?" Muichiro asks "Uppermoon 1, who's currently named as Kokushibo, he's my older brother." Yoriichi stated.

The pillars and Genya were in shock 'Muichiro is the descendant of Uppermoon 1?! Overall, this guy's' brother is the strongest of the Uppermoons' They surprisingly thought.

"My ancestor is Sumiyoshi-san! Not Yoriichi-san, even though I am next in line of the Hinokami Kagura." Tanjiro explains 'Wow, we learn something new every day...' They thought.

'Muichiro-kun~! Kakkoii wa!!' Mitsuri thought as her eyes sparkled.

"I've been wanting to say this!" Rengoku exclaims as he says out of the blue which surprised most of them "W-What is it, Rengoku-san?" Shinobu stuttered as she speaks "I want to see the two fight! If that's alright for you." Rengoku says, they immediately liked the idea of who'll touch the opposing opponent.

"Is that fine for you Yoriichi-san?" Tanjiro asks "Un." He hummed in response.

Tanjiro unsheathes his sword which he had all along, Yoriichi, who had a bamboo sword, becoz apparently in anime bamboo swords are equal to steel swords it's anime logic-

"Are you ready, Tanjiro?" Yoriichi stated, Tanjiro nodded as he does his usual smile.

"You have some refined muscles Tanjiro," He says "Arigatou, Yoriichi-san." "Have you been training?" He asks and Tanjiro answered "Everyday!" The two were conversating which made them mentally confused for life, the two could see the 'see through world', it feels like they were left off on the topic which they did not like at all.

(Imma sleep- okay it's morning now cool-)

The two took their first step and clashed each other.

-What they see-

Two swords making a bright spark in all direction and a lot of dust was being formed all over the place.

"M-My eyes can't follow..." Uzui explained, they agreed in unison "They are so fast..." The water pillar says in amazement.

 'Tanjiro has the exact same strength as him, but since he's (Tanjiro) a demon he might r may over power him right here and there, Tanjiro is still a growing boy, he has almost the strength of the king of pop.. I mean Kibutsuji Muzan.' Rengoku thought.

Muichiro, who could only see where they were stepping.

.

.

.

After a few long while, at the end it was a draw.

"S-Sugee! It's a fair draw! Who is this man!?" Mitsuri shouts, Kyojurou, out of nowhere explains "He's the man, the myth, the legend, Tsugikuni Yoriichi, a legendary demon slayer in the Sengoku Era, who created 5 breaths, also a former pillar, the Sun Pillar." 

They all went silent, taking up the information of what he just said unanticipated.

"Where did you even get the information?" Sanemi asked "Former Sun Pillar?!" Uzui says in shock "He created the 5 breaths!?" Obanai says "A- and he created his own breath!" Mitsuri exclaims "He must be very strong.. since he was known as the legendary demon slayer......" Shinobu spoke in amazement.

"To sum it all up! I got all this information from Kamado boy! And indeed he is a strong individual who almost managed to kill Muzan! Ha-hahahhaha!" The yellow-haired male explains "Managed?" Gyomei adds "Mn!" "That's pretty unbelievable since the pieces are all put together." Genya says "I shall lend you the book Tanjiro has made when we get home!" "A book?" Uzui spoke who was confused "HAI! A book! The history of what happened in the Sengoku Era! Plus! It is original! It is hand written by Kamado boy himself!" 

"Thanks for rubbin' it in.." Sanemi who spoke "This is unbelievably awesome!!!" Mitsuri squeals.

-Meanwhile with Nezuko-

"WHERE THE HELL IS NII-CHAN?! I SWEAR TO KAMI-SAMA IF I DON'T FIND HIM I'LL KILL ZENITSU!" Nezuko chaotically says "U-UWAHH! PLEASE DON'T DRAG ME INTO THIS! I PROMISE I'LL FIND YOUR BROTHER JUST DON'T KILL ME PLEASE! I STILL DON'T HAVE A WIFE TO MARRY!" He responds "OH SHUT UP! YOU DON'T NEED A WIFE JUST DIE ALONE YOU DORITO!" 

 "NYAHHAHHAHAHAHA! THIS IS SO FUN! EVERONE IS SO LIVELY! HYAHHAHAHA!!!" Inosuke says headbutting all over the place causing some minor damage around the estate.

"WAIT NEZUKO-CHAN! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU! STOP CHASING ME PLEASE!" "MATTE!! ZENITSU! KKKKOOOOOORRRRAAAAHHHH!!" "YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! YAMETE KUDASAI!" "AHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!" 'Nezuko-chan is so freaking scary when Tanjiro isn't around!'

"I need a break.." Aoi who was in the kitchen says along with the three girls.

-I enjoyed writing this story so I hope I'll have a fresh brain when I write the next chapter-