Chapter 17

A/n- Sorry peeps I got carried away reading GOH and for some reason I couldn't stop- and the other reason is- I was just polishing my drawing skillz q-q, hope that wasn't a terrible excuse:DDD AND the other excuse is I had my exam and a pile of homeworks so that's it lol:)))))) NOW that's it, have fun peeps-

-3rd Person POV-

Inosuke and Uzui got tired of being jelly though, that doesn't mean they would give up. Meanwhile with Nezuko, she was sipping some good tea.

The burgundy-boy sensed the demon not far from where they were.

"Tanjiro? Are you okay...?" Zenitsu asks "MmMm..." Tanjiro muffles as the three doesn't understand what he says "He says the demon is nearby.. It's faint." Nezuko spoke "???" They all looked confused towards Nezuko and Tanjiro "How-" Uzui was cutten off by Nezuko "Sibling... connection-?" Nezuko says as the three was flown with silence.

"W-Well anyways we should get this mission started eh?" Nezuko says braking off the loud tranquility, they all agreed as got to work.

.

.

.

.

.

Uzui and the three musketeers started their mission, Nezuko was counted off because she would like to find Uzui's 3 wives and meet them.

They went for the first house, the 'Ogimoto House', Inosuke was taken in luckily, I mean who couldn't resist the beauty- I'm not wrong am I?

-Inside the house-

"HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!! SHE'S SO PRETTY~!" The lady says "KYAAAAAH~! INCREDIBLE!! A GODESS HAS BESTOWED UPON US~!!" The second lady says "WE SURELY STRUCK GOLD ! WE GOT THIS BEAUTY FOR CHEAP!!" The lady squealed.

The next house is the 'Kyougoku House', Zenitsu was taken in gladly "Isn't she pretty?" The lady says patting Zenitsu in the head "Sodane~" The other lady says.

Last, Tanjiro who is infiltrating the 'Tokito House'  

"Sumiko~ Can you carry the pile of boxes over there? We don't seem to have enough helpers.." The lady asks "I understand.. Koinatsu Oiran's room was it, I'll gladly carry it." Tanjiro says calmingly "You're so hard working Sumiko!" Says the other woman in the room, he carried a 8 boxes stacked on top of each other loaded with clothes and other stuff.

"Isn't she strong...~" The woman asked "She is~" The other woman replied in treaty.

.

.

.

.

.

The three musketeers found a bountiful of information in the houses they were in. The three gained a vital piece of information about Tengen's wives.

Zenitsu has encountered the demon to be more specific an Uppermoon.

-Zenitsu POV (After all the casualties ^)-

I got accepted gratefully, it's weird since all the people in the house are all women.

"Hello~ May I know your name newcomer?" A woman #1 asked 'Crap! UH... ZENITSU THINK! THINK!! THINK!!! THINK!!!! WHY DID I FORGOT???-------------  ZE----------ZEN???----------ZENKO! That's it! GREAT JOB ZENITSU!' 

"Zenko.. desu" I answered "Zenko? What a unique name for a young lady" She says softly as I chuckled "May I ask if you know how to play the shamisen?" A lady (#2) came by and asked "I- I do.." I responded 'Thank god I learned how to play the shamisen...!'

(Shamisen = The shamisen or samisen (三味線), also sangen (三絃, both meaning "three strings"), is a three-stringed traditional Japanese musical instrument derived from the Chinese instrument sanxian. ... The instrument used to accompany kabuki has a thin neck, facilitating the agile and virtuosic requirements of that genre.)

She stretched her arms handing me the shamisen, I took it as I started to play the instrument flawlessly "You do know how to play the shamisen flawlessly~!" Lady #3 says in awe "A-Arigatou gozaimasu.." I replied sheepishly. 

-Sorry for the wait if u r waiting- ahahaha ha( ͡❛ - ͡❛)-