Chapter 6.5

: ̗̀➛Hi. I like candy:)

-Author

-3rd Person POV-

'The strong scent is here, and this time there are three of them..' Tanjiro thought.

The caster demons appeared on Tanjiro's sides through the ground.

'Mizu no kokyū, Hachi no kata: Takitsubo'
(Breath of Water, Eighth Style: Waterfall Basin)

'That was shallow... It did not struck the vitals of the demons...' Tanjiro thought reasoning.

"Nezuko keep your eyes peeled, they might be behind you and you don't know.." Tanjiro stated "Hai...!" Nezuko answers.

'I heard rumors don't work in a group, this should be a single demon splitting up into three... I should ask the demons some information about Kibutsuji Muzan' Thought Tanjiro.

"WAH!" Kazumi shouted as the demon appeared behind him.

'Hana no kokyū, Ichi no kata: Ransaku!'
(Breath of Flower, First Style: Orchid Blossoming!)

Nezuko cleanly sliced the head off of the demon and now there are two remaining demons.

"Great job Nezuko" Tanjiro says proudly at Nezuko and Nezuko smiled in return.

"How dare you!! Stop getting in our way you damn pests! That woman will go stale!" Demon #3 says "That woman is already 16 now! If I don't eat her quickly she's going to lose that freshness!" He continues "Don't fret my duplicate~ Oh well, in nights such as these, I've already eaten many 16 year old girls from this town, I've already had my fill~" Demon #1 says in a calm voice "WELL, I'm still not satisfied!! I want to eat more!" Demon #3 shouted.

"Y-You monster...! That girl you kidnapped yesterday n-night... Give Satoko back! Give me my fiance immediately!!" Kazumi yelled at the demon, demon #3 grinded his teeth again making such a loud noise.

"Satoko? Your fiance? Who are you talking about? If that girl's hairpin is in this collection, then I must've eaten her" The caster demon #1 says while he shows his collection in his jacket.

Kazumi then noticed her fiance's bow and started crying, Nezuko suddenly remembered her slaughtered family she was then angered about that man that has killed her family and turned Tanjiro into a demon she was then blinded by her rage at Muzan, the demon attacked near Tanjiro aiming for his neck.

'Hana no kokyū, Roku no kata: Uzumomo!'
(Breath of Flower, Sixth Style: Whirling Peach!)

Nezuko reacted quickly even though she was blinded by her rage, but what escaped her rage was her brother.

'Not deep enough to reach the demons' vital point!' Nezuko thought, the demon was unexpectedly fast and kept attacking in different places.

It then came behind Nezuko and Tanjiro acted fast, he kicked of the demons' head. Kazumi flinched when the scene happened.

"Why is a demon protecting a mere human? That's ridiculous! We demons eat humans not protect them!" Demon #1 says angered "Well you thought wrong! This demon is my brother and he would never eat a single human! Even if it's right in front of him!" Nezuko yelled at the demon.

"Tch!" The demon charges at Tanjiro heading for the neck, the demon also charged at Tanjiro, but when they sliced his head off, it's wound regenerated like the man himself, Kibutsuji Muzan.