Chapter 3

-3rd Person POV-

"Hi everyone, what training are we going to do?" "Before going to real swords, come with us" They walked out of the estate and went to to the nearest mountain .

-A few minutes later-

"W-Wh- *huff* why... did we walk to a *huff* tall mountain...? Plus the air is so, *huff* thin..." "Don't worry young one! You'll be okay!" Spoke the Flame Pillar. "Now what you'll have to do is go back down! But, as you go down there are traps! That's all, make sure not to die, this is your first test! It's going to be flamboyant!" Said the Sound Pillar "Easy for you to say!" "MmmMm!" The two complained. "We won't wait for you until the sun comes down this time!" The Wind Pillar exclaims. "Sayonara..." Said the Mist Pillar, vanishing into the mist.

Tanjro and Nezuko were left all alone, but little do they know the Pillars were watching them.

Nezuko has a good nose like Tanjiro when they were human, but since Tanjiro is a demon his nose is far more superior than Nezuko's.

The siblings ran through some bushes and stepped on the first trap , it shot out out of nowhere, Tanjiro dodged it easily, but it hit Nezuko "Ow! Ow... Onii-Chan! That really hurts, but let's keep going!" "MmM!" They ran through the mountain and almost barely dodged some traps, luckily they made it until sun down.

" *huff* That was exhausting! *huff* " Nezuko says laying down on the ground while Tanjiro sits beside Nezuko.

"Great job Kamado's! You've made it alive!" Said the Flame Pillar "Well yeah! There's no way we are dying there! And that was horrible experience... And who's idea is this? He or She's trying to kill us..." Nezuko said standing up "Well do you have  a problem with that?" The Wind Pillar said angrily "N-No sir..." Nezuko said sweat-dropping. 

"This is just the beginning! You'll do do it again tomorrow!" "..." "..." The Kamado's mouth was shut "That was flamboyant!" The siblings were tired and wanted to rest. "Go to the the butterfly estate, three girls will assist you!" Said the Flame Pillar, Nezuko lazily walks Tanjiro was kneeling, motioning to have a piggyback, Nezuko lazily hops on falling asleep immediately. 

-At the butterfly estate-

Tanjiro was assisted by three girls, that the Flame Pillar mentioned, their names were Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho. Tanjiro gave them each a head pat, the three escorted Tanjiro to their room, they also gave them sleeping wears.

Tanjiro woke up Nezuko to change to her sleeping wear, after they changed they headed to sleep.

-Morning-

"Good morning, Kamado's!" Said the Flame Pillar "Good morning too, are we going to do some training?" "Yes we are!" "What kind of training...?" "Going down the mountain!" "Again?!" 

-A few minutes later-

"Did you set up new traps?" "Of course we did! It becomes harder by the moment, well good luck Kamado's!" The Flame Pillar said vanishing into thin the mist.

"Are you ready Onii-Chan?" "Mm!" They ran down and met traps on the way, this time it was hard, it was a bit faint.

-Time skip to sun down-

"That was very exhausting, Onii-Chan doesn't really mind at all, Onii-Chan do you want to take of your muzzle?" Nezuko asked and Tanjiro nodded, Tanjiro took of his muzzle showing his canines.

"Onii-Chan do you feel better?" Nezuko asks and Tanjiro gave a nod. They went to the butterfly estate and was greeted by the three girls "Welcome back Nezuko Nee-San, Tanjiro Onii-San, we have your dinner ready" Said Kiyo"Arigatou! You don't have to do this" Nezuko laughed quietly.

Tanjiro and Nezuko have been practicing going up and down the mountain every day, maintaining their breaths.

-Few weeks later-

"Rengoku-San are we going to go up the mountain again?" Nezuko exclaims "Today you'll be doing sword swinging today!" "With wooden swords?" "Yes!" Said the Flame Pillar, "I'll go get the wooden swords" The Flame Pillar said walking away.

"Onii-Chan, you could take off your muzzle, I'm sure Rengoku-San won't mind" Nezuko said, Tanjiro took off his muzzle and smiled. "Arigatou, Nezuko" Tanjiro said with a smile, Tanjiro all along knew how to talk, he couldn't talk because of the muzzle.

Rengoku had came back with two wooden swords, "Here are your swords!" "Arigatou Rengoku-San!" Tanjiro said, Rengoku was attached to the Kamado.

"Ok young ones! Give me a 100 sword swings!" "A hundred sword swing?" "Yes! Now you could start now." 

"Ichi, ni, san, yon.... nana... kyuu.... juu-go"  The Kamado's are under the pillars' care.

-Few hours later- 

"My arms hurt, they're numb, are you also Onii-Chan?" "A bit..." "You guys could rest, you did great! I think it's good giving you guys 200 sword swings! Here I have some onigir's and dango's, Kanroji made them "It's not that bad, well other food tastes unpleasant to me, somehow..." "Don't worry! After your sister and you found the cure to turn back a demon into human, you can taste as many food you'll like!" 

"Arigatou Rengoku-San, your very kind" Tanjiro said with joy. Rengoku was flustered of how cute Tanjiro looks, Rengoku could feel the aura of jealousy behind his back. "So Rengoku-San, how many weeks are we going to train?" Nezuko asks "If your ready......... Now let's go back to training!" "Already?" Nezuko says lazily. 

-A few months later-

"Are we going to do more training?" Nezuko asks "Yes! This one is a special training!" Rengoku exclaims "What kind of training is it?" Asked Tanjiro "Your going at the top of a high mountain, like you did on the first day of training!" Rengoku says "Will Muichiro-Kun, Sanemi-San, and Uzui-San joining us?" Asked Tanjiro "Yes they are, that's why this is a special training........... This are your katanas, eventually you'll get your own katana like ours!" Rengoku said "The air is getting thinner, more thinner than the mountain we were training in, you could pass out by any minute! And it's kinda hard to breath" Tanjiro exclaims. 

"We're here!" Rengoku shouted. Rengoku was met by the three men; Muichiro, Sanemi, and Uzui. "Konnichiwa!" Nezuko and Tanjiro greeted, "You two should start now, before you passed out... Well good luck!" Rengoku says before disappeared into the mist. The siblings were trying their best to make it out alive, which they did make it out alive, a couple bruises and scratches were made "Excellent job you two! That was very flamboyant!" Uzui shouted "Tanjiro-Kun, Nezuko-Chan go get some rest, your final training is tomorrow..." Said Muichiro.

Tanjiro and Nezuko changed to their sleeping wear and headed to sleep.

-The end for Chapter 3, see you in the next chapter!-

Words: 1090