✦Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Iɴғᴏ✦

:)

***

Name: Tomioka Giyuu [富岡 義勇] 

Name Meaning: Giyuu's name contains the kanji for "heroism, loyalty and courage" (義ぎ勇ゆうgiyū). His surname contains the kanji for "wealth" and "hill".

Age: 20

Likes: simmered salmon with daikon (Winter radish), Tanjiro, Nezuko, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Genya, Kanao, Aoi, the three girls, Kagaya, Sabito, Makomo, Tsutako

Reconsidered as friend/s: The pillars

Dislikes: Muzan, demons ( ❌Tanjiro)

Blade Color: Blue

Features: Giyuu is a tall young man of a muscular stature and pale complexion, who is almost always seen wearing a serious and emotionless expression. He has unruly black hair of uneven lengths that sticks up in tufts around his head, which he wears tied back in a low messy ponytail at the base of his neck. His bangs fall over his eyes in an uneven fringe. His eyes are sharp and moderately large, their irises a deep sapphire that fades to a lighter blue and their pupils a bluish-black, and are framed by thin eyebrows.

Description: Giyuu always wears a stoic and unbothered expression on his face. He has a reserved personality and a strong sense of justice with no tolerance towards those who don't know their own limitations and throw away their lives.

 He has a reserved personality and a strong sense of justice with no tolerance towards those who don't know their own limitations and throw away their lives

Name: Rengoku Kyojurou [煉獄 杏寿郎]

Name Meaning: Kyojurou's surname means "purgatory" (煉れん獄ごくrengoku). His first name contains the kanji for "apricot" (杏 kyō), "longetivity" (寿 ju)", and "son" (郎 ).

Age: 20

Likes: sweet potatoes, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke, the three girls, Aoi, Kanao, Genya, pillars, others, Senjuro, Shinjuro, Ruka

Dislikes: Demons (Not Tanjiro I'll just say that so I dont have to write it in the future ones), Muzan, uppermoons

Blade Color: Red

Features: Kyojurou was a young adult of tall stature and athletic build. He is known have an air of great optimism about him, having an enthusiastic smile plastered on his face nearly all the time. He had long bright yellow hair with red streaks akin to flames along with two shoulder-length bangs and two chin-length bangs on the side of his head, black forked eyebrows, and golden eyes that fade to red with white pupils.

Description: Kyojurou was greatly enthusiastic in regard to his duties as a , and often came across as cheerfully eccentric. He was amiable, pure of heart and boasted extraordinary technique and swordsmanship stemming from strict practice and discipline.

 He was amiable, pure of heart and boasted extraordinary technique and swordsmanship stemming from strict practice and discipline

Name: Iguro Obanai [伊黑 小芭内]

Name Meaning: 伊/This 黒/Black 小/Small 芭/Plant 内/Inside

Age: 20

Likes: Tororo kombu, Tanjiro, pillars, Kagaya, Kaburamaru, others

Okay friends: Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Kanao, Genya, Aoi, the three girls, others

Blade Color: Lavender

Features: Obanai is a young man of short stature and a pale complexion. He has straight-edged black hair of varying lengths, the longest reaching down to his shoulders and the shortest stopping at his cheekbones, which he wears down with two shorter strands hanging between his eyes. His eyes are almond-shaped and tilt upwards on the far sides, and are unusual due to Obanai possessing heterochromia—his right eye is yellow and his left eye is turquoise. He is partially blind as he can barely see out of his right eye. Obanai's mouth is also unusual in that, when he was twelve, it was forcefully cut from its corners to his ears to make it appear more like that of a snake, leaving a large wound that he keeps hidden under the bandage he wears over his lower face.

Description: Obanai is a very harsh and strict individual who shows no concern for those who do not abide by the Demon Slayer conduct (very soft for Tanjiro(☞゚ヮ゚)☞)