Chapter 22

-o0o dayum she hawt🔥-

***

Genya and the pillars were in shock, the mechanical doll became a live human who descended from heaven.

(Did I make Tanjiro too op or is it just fine-)

"Yoriichi-san!" Tanjiro exclaims as he hugs him "Ah, Tanjiro." He says.

"Tanjiro-kun.. dare(who)?" Mitsuri asks "Oh! I forgot to introduce, Yoriichi-san the hashiras, pillars meet Yoriichi-san." Tanjiro says in a casual manner.

"I see, so these are the new hashiras in the future, they look pretty strong just by looking." Yoriichi compliments "Kakkoii wa~!! Arigatou Yoriichi-san~!" Mitsuri squeals "Yoriichi-san," Tanjiro spoke "Hm..?" "Will you please train with us?" Tanjiro requested "Anything for my successor." He replied.

'S-SUCCESSOR...?' They dumbfoundedly thought.

"Tanjiro," He called "Yes, Yoriichi-san?" "How long will this embodiment last?" He questions "Hmm... For like about a day." "I see, thank you." "No problem Yoriichi-san."

"Look at them talking like buddies.." Uzui furiously thought "They are buddies though.." Giyuu adds "This is why no one likes you Tomioka-san." 

The two burgundy-haired males walked over to the pillars.

"Dozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu (Pleased to meet you)." Yoriichi says as he made a slight bow. 

"Mn.." Rengoku hums in understanding, coz it was a bit awkward.

"Then shall we start?" He asks and they all nodded "Yoriichi-san please go easy on them.." He whispers, Yoriichi made a small smile.

"Then Ill go first!" The sound pillar says as he was confident about it, Rengoku, who knows that he was the Legendary Demon Slayer of the Sengoku Era, he was the first one to almost defeat Muzan, he was also the prodigy, a former Pillar, Sun Pillar. (if it isn't real then AU).

"I left my-" "You left nothing (⓿_⓿)" Tanjiro says.

They received their katanas in a short amount of time, it was in the place in where they were staying.

"You use two swords?" He asks "I do!" He says "First time seeing a pillar using two." "Is that so? Then I would let you see how I use my flamboyant swords!" He exclaims.

He took it out and made his stance.

"Are you ready... umm.." "Uzui, Uzui Tengen." "Then Uzui are you ready..?" He asks and he nods.

Uzui made his first step, but Yoriichi vanished in sight 'What the--------- at the back!' He quickly thought, he looked back seeing Yoriichi "Good, that's a nice reaction. You should add more speed and adjust more breath, if that you just might see me move around for a quick while." 

(idk if that makes sense-)

Uzui did as what he said it took a couple of tries 'til he got it, 'Woah! This is completely different from what I usually view! This man..... Who is he...?' Uzui thought.

They went on for about minutes, the main goal of this training was to hit the opponent.

"He's pretty good.." Gyomei says.

(I know he's blind but let's say he's blind in one eye just like Kagaya coz i'm feelin pretty kind today even nothing happened)

"Indeed..." Rengoku says "Is something the matter Rengoku?" Giyuu asks "Ah, It's nothing." He smiles behind a lie.

They all had they're turns, no one was able to hit the tall burgundy-haired male, Gyomei who almost did it, Yoriichi increases his speed and agility by a few percent, then there was this last pillar, the Mist Pillar, despite his small and thinner looking-appearance, he has the highest(?) agility out of all of them.

Tokito, Tokito Muichiro who has made a small scratch to Yoriichi.

"What's your name..?" Yoriichi questions.

"Tokito Muichiro." He says.

-Chap 22 done- I don't want to end this book but I have to- well see in the next chap-