Chapter 2.5

-3rd Person POV-

"I'm sorry for your loss, Nezuko-Chan!" Said Mitsuri. "No, no, It's all good... You can ask me questions anytime!" I said cheerfully.

-Tanjiro POV-

I woke up to see a bunch of people who I heard of when I was asleep.

"Onii-Chan your awake!" "MmmMm.." 'Somehow I can't speak, which is pretty odd...' "Umm... Onii-Chan you can't speak?" "MmMm!" "I'm guessing that's a yes..."

I sniffed out the air of room, and smelt affection? Who... is it... I can't tell it's faint... Why are they... affectionate.

 I stood up and walked "O-Onii-Chan where are you going?" I stood in front of The Sound Pillar... I think... I sniffed him out and he has a very faint smell of it "O-Onii-Chan! What are you doing! You know that's embarrassing!!" Nezuko said trying to pull me away but she doesn't have the strength. "He looks like a pup! How flamboyant!"  I went to the next person which is The... Stone Pillar... When I sniffed him out he smells normal with... confusion... And not gonna lie he seems holy, which gave me joy. 

The next is The... Win...Wind... Pillar? He seems a bit scary and I'm just tellin' a fact... "Oi, Are you gonna sniff me too HAH?" I got a bit scared, but it's for the experiment! I sniffed him out he smells embarrassed? And a bit of affection? Some people confuse me... Next is... The Love Pillar! She has affection, but not THAT kind of affection. Which made me happy uwu.

Next is... The Water Pillar... Giyuu-San, he's good at hiding his affection, but he can't hide anything from me, next is The Mist Pillar, he's affectionate like really bro, next is The Insect Pillar..? "Ara Ara why are you sniffing as out Kamado-Kun?" "MmmMm! MmMmmm!" Everyone was confused, but overall, she's different she has a bit of affection, rage, and I guess unhappiness? That's sadge.

Last one! The Serpent Pillar... Him too, why does everyone have affection in this room, I wonder who's the cause... I walked up to my sister, motioning to get the paper and quill.

-What Tanjiro wrote-

'Why are you guys affectionate?'

Everyone was confused until Nezuko spoke out, "I see, so that's what's going on, my brother has a good nose, but since he became a demon I suppose its stronger, he could sniff out your feelings and emotions!" "MmMmmM!" "That's so flamboyant!" 

"Umm, I have a question.." "What is it" Asked the Stone Pillar, "When will we start our training?" "Hmm... Ah! You can start tomorrow!" Said the Flame Pillar. 

-Next Day-

-3rd Person POV-

*Knock knock*

"Please come in!" Nezuko shouted. "Here are your training uniforms" "Arigatou Shinobu-San! We'll be right there!"

-Few Minutes Later-

"Onii-Chan, how do I look?" "MmM!" "Shall we go?" "Mm!" They walked out of the room and went into the training grounds, somehow some of the hashiras are there 'Are they also going to train with us? I mean they said it yesterday well I hope this is fun!'

-Sorry if its short :'> See you in the next chapter!-

Words: 515