The Finale - Part 1

-YOOOOOOO WHASSUP DIDN'T EXPECT ME AYE? B U T the actual finale is here I really didn't know what to do and keep changing it :1 B U T I did a special chap just for yall's y'know:)) cuz i luv u very much😩😩 I can't guarantee that it's good as the good chapters but I'll ganbare yooo. NOW ENJOY BEAUTIES~

▀▾▴▀▾▴▀▾▴▀▾▴▀▾▴▀▾▴▀▾▴▀▾▴▀▾▴▀

Nezuko POV

'It's been a whole year since Nii-chan became the demon king, our lives had indeed changed that day, things happened that year, I and Kanao got together, Kocho-san and Kanroji-san were still processing their feelings but later on as time goes by, they're in a relationship now. I still miss Nii-chan to this day, well of course... and I forgot to mention some of the Hashiras had also retired but there are new Hashiras, but anyways the -'

"Nezuko-chan? Hello??? Earth to Nezuko-chan?" Zenitsu says as he waves his hand across my face, I then snapped at my trance after hearing Zenitsu call out to me "Oh, Zenitsu what is it?" I asked.

"Didn't you hear your Kasugai Crow? The crow said we have a mission together, shall we go?" He says with a confused face but with a smile.

"Oh uh... Sure! But what village or district did the crow say...?" I asked, "Uhm... I forgot, I'm pretty sure it'll keep repeating it later." He chuckles "Alright alright," I said as I stood up from my seat which was outside on the veranda.

A Few Hours Later

"Whew! Finally, we're here! We literally had to rest 6 times! What the hell man, it's the village's fault for being so far away!" Zenitsu says as he pouts and cries for literally no reason and blames the village for being too far away.

"Stop crying, you big crybaby, you know you should be titled as the Water Hashira of how much you pour out water from your eyeballs," I said with a stoic face while looking at him "You're so mean!" He gave me an offensive side-eye. I rolled my eyes, as he stood up we now entered the village.

A few hours later, nightfall came "Where is this demonnnn?! Ughh! I wish Inosuke was here, he would cure the silent air, buttt that would make our mission hard since he dashes at everything making our plan go poop." He says as he facepalmed.

"Whether Inosuke was here or not, and the plan messes up we can come up with a new one right on the spot." I said confidently "Well you're literally the brains among the three of us, I can't deal with smart people, literally."

As Zenitsu kept blabbering I pinched him in the cheek signaling the demon was there.

"On my signal, I'll tell you when to strike alright?" I said "Yeah yeah, miss megamind." I rolled my eyes yet again.

As the demon was nearing I then told Zenitsu to go, I then waited for the right time to see an opening.

A Few Minutes Later

"That was quick- Not like we were you know- What was our rank again?" Zenitsu says, "We're Hashiras now dumbass, but obviously since we had like a massive upgrade when fighting thAT STOOPID HEE HEE MAN LIKE UGHHH NOW STFU."

"Jesus Christ- I mean Kami-Sama, who hurt you today!? Well whatever let's just go home, jeez."

As they ran back to the Estate it was sun rise, they then reported to Ubuyashiki about their mission.

"Well that wasn't that tiring apart from running without breaks." I said drinking water "Well duh! My legs are killing me!! Ugh!" I face-palmed "Bruh you used your godspeed or your flash powers 3 flippin' times. Idiot." "Whatever." He says as he laid his back on the cold varanda flooring.

The kusagai crow was being annoying at the far side of the estate.

"Hm? A demon whose strength was an uppermoon 1 level? Meh, I'm sure they can handle it." Zenitsu says as he muttering while his eyes were closed. I sighed,  "Oi doritos, let's go back to our estate and rest." "Mkay~" He replied.

Out came nightfall, all the Hashiras were all gathered except for the three who's still out finishing the mission.

"It's almost about time those three comes back. Why are they gone for so long?" I asked, "Maybe they stopped to eat?" Inosuke said. "I don't know Inosuke... This feels off for some reason..."

A few seconds passed, those three came barging in with blood dripping down their foreheads and arm. 'That seems fatal... And really serious.' I thought with a worried look.

"Calling for back-up! Those two are running towards here almost fatally wounded, the demon followed us behind...!" Kuro exclaimed. He's a Hashira who relies on his strength and his forged talismans. "How would you rank the demon who fought you three?" Mitsuri asked, "If that demon injured you three like that, then surely it would be closer to Uppermoon 1 or 0." Shinobu says in a worried look.

"Either way, we should go help them!" Zenitsu almost seemed to yell "RAAAA!! LET'S FIGHT MONITSU~!" Inosuke yells loudly.

"Calm down Inosuke, while those two aren't here yet, and of course that demon too. Plan an attack firsthand." Ubuyashiki says with his calming yet serious tone.

Inosuke pouted, which made everyone give a small smile.

"Argh!"

"Nana! Fujiki! Come here quickly!" Kuro yelled at them. Nana has rock breathing, you can say she hasn't fully mastered her breathing arts of course she has potential, on the other hand Fujiki, has electro breathing stronger than the two of them, although he's a shy type, even when injured. 'This presence...'

3rd Person POV

The other Hashiras aided the three and waited for the Upper ranked demon. He's quite close to the estate.

"Seems like she haven't changed, heh." He scoffed.

The demon then came down the roof and stood on the wooden fence. It was dark, they couldn't clearly see his face because the tree was blocking the moonlight.

"Show yourself." Muichiro proclaimed. They all unsheathed their katana's and made their fighting stance. Ubuyashiki was aware of the scene and came prepared of the talismans. The demon came down the fence and shot a blood art that seemed like an arrow. It shot Kuro straight in the head. Yes if course, it pierced through his skull.

As he walked slowly, he swiftly sliced Nana's neck nice and clean, well, not clean anymore cuz blood splattered everywhere. He looked at Fujiki with menacing blood-shot red eyes. "Hm, I guess I'll let you live. I'm not that mean."

He said but knocked him out by using the back if his neck.

Nezuko sighed.

"Stop that."

-Ight so that's it for now ehe, ANYWAYS I HOPE U ENJOYED IG? But before you go pls follow my ig for more updates its @yuk1.shir0 I WILL CERTAINLY GIVE U SO SCREEN SHOTS ABT THE NEXT ONE AHSHJS ANYWAYS TOODLES~