Chapter 5

I spent the whole night trying to come up with a plan. Most of my ideas were about humiliating them, but they all sucked. I couldn't come up with anything good. Should I put instant mashed potatoes on Hyunjin and Heeyoung's lawns before it rains? Should I post an embarrassing photo of them and send it to the whole school. 

God those are all awful ideas. None of those even compare to the crap they put me through... and they're really stupid ideas too. 

I kept looking at the ceiling hoping for something genius to pop up in my head, and it never came. I looked at the clock and realized it was already 12 am. 

Yikes, I should go to sleep soon. 

I heard my stomach growl and I realized I forgot to eat dinner. I'm too upset to eat though, plus I want to come up with my revenge plan; I don't have time for a snack break. 

I kept on tossing and turning trying to come with ideas. 

Put cockroaches in their lockers?

"UGH NO! ALL MY IDEAS SUCK!" 

I grunted and decided to take a shower, because maybe I would be able to come up with something there. I mean, they say some of your best ideas come in the shower right?

I got up and headed to the shower. I took off my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. I studied my face and body. 

I can see people thinking I'm pretty. 

I looked at my defined waist and flat stomach. I have a few stretch marks from losing weight, but they're barely even noticeable anymore. They were more noticeable when they were red, but now that they healed they were a lot closer to my skin color. My hips grew a lot too, especially over grade 10. I smiled to myself, because I was feeling confident again. 

I hopped into the shower and started thinking more. 

Kidnapping their pets? 

Nooo, that's too mean... and illegal. I don't want to do anything illegal.

Jeez, why is coming up with ideas so hard? I mean they make it seem so easy in movies and stuff.

I started scrubbing my head when it finally hit me. The perfect revenge plan; something that would hurt just as much as Hyunjin and Heeyoung hurt me... 

"I'm going to date Hyunjin."

I quickly finished up my shower so I could write this down.

I flopped onto my bed with a pen and my special notebook. 

"My plan is perfect!"

I'm going to date Hyunjin, make him fall in love with me. Let him trust me with all his embarrassing secrets, then dump him, break his heart and expose all his secrets to the school. For Heeyoung's revenge, me dating Hyunjin is more than enough to piss her off. I'm also going to rub our relationship in her face to really hurt her feelings. 

HAHA IT'S PERFECT! 

I giggled to myself after writing it all down in my notebook. I kissed my beautiful plan and put the notebook in my drawer. I roller over and smiled into my pillow, excited to finally get the closure I've been needing for the last 2 years. I fell asleep pretty quickly after that, and it was one of the best sleeps I've had in a while. 

- - -

I woke up and stretched to get ready for school. 

Hmmm, I should try and look extra pretty to seduce him. 

I decided to put on a little extra makeup and fix up my hair. I simply just curled it a bit, so it was wavy. I looked in the mirror satisfied with how pretty I looked.