Epilogue

I put my hair behind my ear, so that it couldn't get caught in the wind again.

The breeze is refreshing on this warm summer day. I liked how it cooled my skin and made my dress dance.

My fingers are currently intertwined with Hyunjin's as we wait for the train to pick us up. The station was surprisingly empty. I guess being here in the middle of a random Wednesday was good timing on our part. Most people are off at work, while we get to enjoy the freedom this July brings us from school.

I'm not sure where Hyunjin is taking me, but I'm sure it'll be some place nice.

Finally, I hear the ringing of the bells as the train approaches. Its track rumbles loudly, excitedly welcoming our arrival.

The doors open and I look up at Hyunjin. He dramatically bows his head, and gestures for me to walk in.

"Ladies first," he says.

"You're so lame," I say with an eye roll.

I walk in the train and look around. To my shock it was completely empty, not a person was in sight. 

"Are you seeing thi--"

I turn around, but before I can finish my sentence I see Hyunjin still hasn't boarded the train.

"Hey, what are you--"

Suddenly, the doors close and I rush over to them, banging at the glass with my fists.

"Hyunjin! HYUNJIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I scream, hoping he can hear me through the doors.

Hyunjin simply smirks and innocently shrugs his shoulders.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE LEFT ME HERE! HYUNJIN!"

Hyunjin laughs and the train starts moving. The sudden motion of the train knocks me off balance and I fall hard on my ass.

"Owww."

I stand back up and look around the train cart.

What the hell is this boy's plan?!

I look out the window as the landscape turns into unfamiliar views.

Arghhh. I guess I'll just get off at the next stop.

- - -

THE NEXT STOP DIDN'T COME FOR ANOTHER FORTY MINUTES. AN ENTIRE FORTY MINUTES!

Just a whole thirty minutes of me nervously scratching my arms PRAYING Hyunjin has a plan and hasn't just sent me off to my demise.

The doors finally open and I run out, and I mean I literally RAN OUT OF THAT TRAIN. FUCK THIS SHIT.

I stumbled and nearly fell, but someone caught me.

"Be careful," he says.

I look up and see Hyunjin's stupid face.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" I scream and attack him.

I slap his shoulder aggressively, but Hyunjin only laughs.

"Got that out of your system?"

I grunt and angrily place my hands on my hips, digging my fingers into my skin to withhold from physically assaulting this boy.

"YOU LEFT ME ALONE! TO DIE! I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE I WAS!"

Hyunjin laughs again.

"Calm down, I paid off the train company to take you here. Why do you think it was empty?" he says nonchalantly as if it's NORMAL to casually rent a whole train for the evening.