Chapter 56

"Minho, what the fuck are you doing here?" I said angrily. My fingers twitched as they started to ball up.

He is the LAST person on Earth I want to see right now. That I want to see EVER!

"I told you that you fucking owed me, but you never answered," he slurred.

He appeared to be drunk. He was slurring his words and by the way he was gripping the door frame I knew it was a struggle for him to stay upright.

"I don't want to talk to you," I said and tried to quickly shut the door, however he somehow moved even swifter and jammed his boot in the way so I couldn't do so.

"Minho, go home," I say firmly.

He forcefully shoves the door open, sending me staggering back a few steps.

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

I watch him smirk as he walks into my house, struggling to even stand up straight. Each step is a drunken struggle for him, but I'm still scared. Drunk Minho is still stronger than sober me.

"Get out of my house before I call the police!" I say, panicked.

"Go ahead, call the police," he said with a smirk. "I think you love me a little too much for that."

I furrowed my brows and quickly spun on my heel, dashing for my phone which I left on the couch.

The fuck I don't.

Through hazy vision he watched me. "Guess I expected too much from you."

And with that he dashed after me. I grabbed my phone and raced toward the other side of the couch.

"Stay back!" I said, immediately dialing the police. "I'll do it!"

I hold up my phone, 112 already typed in. All I needed to do was press call.

"This can be easy if you just walk out of my house."

I can feel a sweat starting to build on my forehead from fear, but I try to make my lack of bravery unnoticeable.

"Fine, fine," he says putting his hands in the air.

I can feel myself start to relax a little, hoping that this will just end up being a silly story later on. Oh yeah, remember that time my ex boyfriend came to my house drunk but left after a few minutes? Haha, so funny!

Apparently, I shouldn't have let down my guard. With his hands still in the air he kicks my couch towards me with all his force. It crashes hard into my lower half sending me falling backwards. Unfortunately, my hand was still raised from my threat to call the police--it's unfortunate because the impact caused my phone to fly out of my hand right in front of Minho. Fantastic.

FUCK MY LUCK.

I quickly stand up, slightly out of breath due to shock.

"Give me my phone back."

I'm fuming. I'm sure steam would be coming out of my ears if I were animated.

"And end our party so soon? That wouldn't be very fun," he says, still smirking.

He does this so naturally... terrorizing women. It honestly terrifies me, but I can only think about myself in this moment, and how to get away from this monster.

I rush to one side of the couch and he mirrors my actions. I huff and run a few steps in the other direction, but he somehow managed to keep up with me.

What happened to that Minho who was just clutching my door frame, barely able to stand up? I want him back.

I analyzed him. He was still intoxicated, I could tell by the way he slurred his words and carried himself. But he was managing a lot better than when he first arrived.