Chapter 29

Seonghwa whipped his head around, annoyed at the interruption of the "sentimental" moment we're having. My eyebrows immediately perked up in anticipation, hoping by some chance someone would come rescue me. My captor looked back at me and decided to ignore the knock we just heard.

"...Now, where was I?" he said and looked back down at my body, his eyes travelling up and down, taking in all of me.

My face went back to the emotionless expression it took earlier, before my hopes were rudely brought up. I closed my eyes not wanting to witness what was going to take place. I've always been feisty--had a little part of me that would murder someone if I had to. Apparently, getting thrown down a flight of stairs takes that out of someone--well actually, I still had it in me. I just couldn't. I was too weak to kill him, but God I wish I could.

I saw his hands touch my shoe and start to take it off. I looked down and saw him eyeing my foot.

...Never thought I'd be grateful to have a foot guy kidnap me. That seems tame compared to, I don't know, a sadist perhaps.

He took off my sock then aggressively licked my foot.

Blegh.

Suddenly, I heard a noise, which interrupted my urge to gag. I didn't really know how to describe the noise but it was kind of loud. It sounded like... a drill? The sound continued to buzz at the door, which peaked my interest. I looked up at the door feeling hopeful again.

I looked down at Seonghwa who finally seemed to notice the sound. He stood up furious and started to angrily march towards to door. He mumbled profanities under his breath, clearly upset he didn't get to lick my foot anymore. Even the thought of it makes me shiver. He really grosses me out.

He walked up to the door and looked through the peephole, as I heard a clacking--the sound of a small piece of metal falling to the tile floor of the entrance. Clack, clack, clack. I saw Seonghwa immediately tense up. I heard a kick sound on the door, a loud bang.

Before I even got to think about what was happening there was a final BANG! and the door burst open, crushing Seonghwa into a tiny pulp. I watched in joy as the door connected with him, immediately sending him flying into the wall beside him. His body folded over, crumpling like a piece of paper once he landed on the floor... it was a hard hit. I tried to sit up in excitement, but stopped myself since everything hurt. I looked at the hero at the door.

It was Hyunjin!

I smiled the happiest smile at his sight. He had a drill in his hand and was looking angrily at the lump of shit he crushed behind the door.

"Hyunjin!" I exclaimed.

His attention immediately went to me, away from the door.

"Mimi!" he said and ran to me.

I was overjoyed! I started to cry, while looking at the one who ended my misery. He looked angry, but sad. The way his brows furrowed offered a combination of the two emotions. He rushed to hug me.

"I was worried," he said quietly.

I was too stunned to speak. I just looked at him, unable to stop smiling or crying. I looked behind him and to my horror I saw Seonghwa starting to stand up. It was impressive honestly. After receiving a massive door attack like that, I wouldn't be surprised if he just gave up on life right then and there.

"Hyunjin, Seonghwa!" I said and he quickly whipped his head around to look for the bastard.

Seonghwa wobbly got up looking Hyunjin in the eyes. Hyunjin straightened his back, ready to hopefully murder him. Seonghwa's eye flickered and I sensed he came up with an idea. I laid there in fear of what he was going to do, expecting the worst. But he just started to run away.