Chapter 6

I looked up at the pouring rain and sighed in annoyance.

Getting home is going to be so fun, I thought sarcastically.

The rain wasn't stopping or slowing down, so there was no way I wasn't going to get drenched. Luckily, I didn't live to far away, but it would still suck none the less.

"Woah, how did that happen? It wasn't raining earlier," a man said.

I turned around and it was Hyunjin.

"Ya, getting home is going to be fun isn't it?" I said exasperated.

I stepped out of the school and let myself get wet. I mean, why avoid the inevitable? I looked up at the sky which was a beautiful purplish grey. I heard footsteps approaching me, and Hyunjin stood beside me. I looked up at him and god... nothing could've prepared me for how good he looked.

His black hair was soaking wet, dangling right in front of his eyelids. He closed his eyes and looked up to the sky, exposing his sharp jawline. Water was dripping off the tip of his sharp nose as he closed his eyes letting the rain hit him. He licked his plump lips accepting the bad weather and wow did he look good right now.

Woahhh-

AH WHAT? DID I REALLY JUST THINK THAT? I CALLED HYUNJIN ATTRACTIVE? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?

I looked away and felt my cheeks start to heat up.

Goddamnit, I can't believe I'm blushing over this asshole.

I shook my head slightly to get rid of the embarrassing thought.

"Like what you see?" Hyunjin asked laughing, "You could probably see your cheeks from mars, they're as red as a stop light."

He laughed even harder.

Damnit, I didn't think he would notice.

My face started to turn redder, as I felt the embarrassment of him calling me out sink in. I furrowed my eyebrows out of humiliation and gritted my teeth in annoyance.

"Hahaaa, so funny my cheeks are red. It's not because of you if that's what you think. It's because umm... it's because it's hot outside."

God, the urge to smack myself in the forehead was so strong after saying that, but I somehow withheld myself from the temptation. It's hot? It's raining right now, you idiot.

"Ohhh, my bad. Yes, you're definitely blushing because it's hot out," he laughed.

I hit him in the shoulder. "Hey stop laughing!"

I looked away and frowned, because I was ticked off. Half because he was laughing at me, and the other half because I actually blushed over this moron.

"Aren't you going to head home?" I asked him annoyed.

"Well, where do you live? Maybe I can walk you home."

"Oh please as if I would ever want that. I'm fine on my own." I grunted and walked away.

What an idiot... thinking I need someone to walk me home. I've managed all these other days, why would I need anyone now? Ugh, I don't need to be protected like a little girl-

Ah jeez it's really cold out. I should've brought a jacket or something.

I started to shiver and I grabbed my arms to stay warm. It didn't really work though because I still couldn't stop shivering.

Oh god how embarrassing, I hope Hyunjin can't see me shivering.

As soon as I thought that, I heard footsteps coming closer to me.