Chapter 53

I sensed a gaze on me. I felt an anger coming from it that honestly surprised me. As far as I knew only Heeyoung hated me, and I didn't smell her awful perfume so why did I feel so judged? I looked around slightly confused and finally saw it--saw him, glaring at me from the other side of the hallway. I furrowed my eyebrows in return. 

Minho. I hate that prick. Why is he mad at me? HE cheated.

I simply maintained eye contact with him for a moment longer, when oddly, I watched as his expression changed. His formerly tensed eyebrows relaxed and he smirked. I'm sure I couldn't hide the confusion on my face as he then proceeded to wink at me. I quickly turned and walked away, utterly flabbergasted by the events that just took place.

What was that all about? Did Minho actually just wink at me?

- - -

"Hey, don't forget to wear something slutty tonight."

"Jieun, why are you like this?"

"Chungha, if me and Mimi are the only girls dressed slutty at this party I'm going to feel embarrassed."

"Wait, who said I was going to dress like a whore?" I said.

Jieun just laughed and continued talking.

I guess she knows me well...

"Plus, don't you want to impress Somi?" Jieun said and nudged Chungha's arm.

The poor girl's face turned red immediately, which she hid with her hands.

"Jieun, stoppp. I shouldn't have told you anything."

I laughed at flustered Chungha. She's adorable.

"So, when was the last time you two hung out alone," I said with a wink.

She smiled softly through her red cheeks. "Last Friday."

"Oh?" Jieun said excitedly.

"Yeah, yeah, but don't get too worked up," Chungha waved her hand and looked away from the two of us, which Jieun responded to with a grunt.

"How could I not get worked up?!" she said and dramatically slammed her palms onto the kitchen table.

"She had to leave early."

"How dare she! What could possibly be more important than a sexy girl like you?!"

"Her sexy secret girlfriend, I guess," she quietly mumbled.

Uh oh. Jieun may explode.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN SECRET GIRLFRIEND?! SHE HAS A GIRLFRIEND?! WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT?! SHE FLIRTS WITH YOU CONSTANTLY! WHEN--"

She continued babbling and I started to tune her out.

"Aw man, I'm really sorry to hear about that. When did you find out about her girlfriend?" I asked and rubbed her shoulder.

She pressed her lips together in thought. "Well, technically it was never actually confirmed. I just noticed a few things."

"--WHAT A DUMB BITCH MESSING WITH PERFECT CHUNGHA WHO CAN DO NO WRONG, I SWEAR TO--" Jieun continued ranting. I'm not even sure who to. The wall perhaps?

"What things?" I asked.

"I don't know... there's this girl named Sunni on her phone and she always answers her right away. On Friday she answered her call with a big smile on her face before telling me she had to leave."

"But technically she never confirmed it?"

"WAIT, HOLD THE FUCK ON. SHE NEVER CONFIRMED IT?! WHY AM I OVER HERE STRESSING OVER A THEORY?!" Jieun said, finally chiming back into our conversation.