Chapter 33

YUMI'S POV:

We all headed out to the mall. Minho and I goofed around looking at clothes, while Hyunjin tried to keep up despite being held back by a chihuahua stuck to his arm. I almost felt bad for him, but honestly the situation was highly laughable--well, for everyone but Hyunjin.

I was looking at some clothes when Minho holds up a dress and hands it to me. "You would look so good in this."

My eyes widened slightly. A compliment? I looked down at the dress and... well, um, it was rather... slutty I guess you could call it.

"Thanks!" I said, accepting the compliment.

"You should try it on," Minho said.

I hesitated slightly, since I knew I would be wildly uncomfortable in the leg-warmer sized piece of fabric, but I eventually nodded with a smile wanting to please him. I walked into a change room and put the awful thing on. It was cute I had to admit, but like I said earlier, very slutty--too revealing for my comfort. My ass was hanging out, and when I pulled the hem down to provide a little more coverage, my boobs would stick out--what a combo.

"Um, Minho, I think the dress is too short," I said, projecting my voice a little so he could hear me through the door.

"No way, it looked like it would fit you fine."

I opened the door and peaked only my head out, "Trust me, it's too short."

Minho laughed, then pushed the door open and let himself into the change room. I was shocked by his actions, and staggered backwards a bit. He looked at me, his eyes travelling up and down, studying the dress--or my body, perhaps.

"I think it looks perfect," he said.

"Really?"

"Yes. Mimi, I think you look perfect."

I felt my cheeks start to heat up, so I looked at the floor to hide them. 

Did he actually just say that? Am I imagining things?

Suddenly, I felt a hand settle on my waist. 

"Minho, what are you--?"

I was cut off by a pair of lips that met with mine. I pulled back immediately, shocked and not knowing how to react.

DID MINHO JUST KISS ME?!

"What? Did you not like that?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.

"I--, um, no. It's just that I didn't really expect you to do that," I said. 

God, who knew I could get so flustered like this?

"So, you did like it?" he said and smirked, moving closer to me.

I saw him start to lean in a bit, and I prepared myself for what was coming, not even realizing I started to close my eyes.

"What's going on?" Hyunjin said, looking very pissed off.

I pushed Minho away from me and looked Hyunjin in the eyes. His overall expression didn't portray much, but his eyes were fiery with anger. 

"HYUNJIN!" I said. "WERE YOU JUST WATCHING US?!" 

"What the fuck? No, I just got here."

I was about to say something when I remembered the ridiculous outfit I was wearing, and felt my face get redder--if that was even possible.

"Can everyone please go so I can change?!" I said ticked off.

Suddenly, I see a head of dead, bleached-blond hair pop out from the side of the door frame.