Chapter 38

MINHO'S POV:

I looked over at Heeyoung who was laying down on her beach towel, absorbing in all of the sun. She looked so hot, with her golden, smooth skin shining under the light. Skin that I wanted nothing more right now than to touch, run my hands over with no limitations. 

I knew she would be here, that was why I suggested that we go to the beach. I knew Heeyoung was here, and I knew that she looked fucking sexy in a bikini. 

"Heeyoung!" I called out. "There's Heeyoung and Hyunjin!" I said it like I was surprised, even though I definitely wasn't.

I took off my shirt and put it in my bag, passing it to Mimi. I put on some cologne today, hoping Heeyoung might compliment me. I also did some extra ab workouts, and honestly I can't really tell if it did much, but it gave me the confidence to run over to her without my shirt on.

I saw her beautiful head of golden hair turn around to face me. Once she saw that it was me she smiled. I sat beside her and got comfy. She sat up to talk to me. 

"What are you doing here?" she said a little groggily. 

Did she fall asleep while she was tanning? That's actually kind of cute. From her big eyes, a little puffy, and her hair tousled and voluminous (from laying down), I could confirm she probably was sleeping. It was the same look she always rocked when I'd wake up beside her in the mornings. Her gentle grin, tired from the night before. I loved her ability to look effortlessly beautiful in everything she does.

"Hi Mimikins!" Heeyoung said looking up at my girlfriend, who I didn't even realize caught up to me. 

She's so polite. Even though she hates her so much, she still makes an effort to sometimes be friendly.

I noticed Mimi roll her eyes a little and I frowned to myself. I opened my mouth to say something, but suddenly Hyunjin arrived. Heeyoung looked at Mimi, then at him and whispered something into his chest. I didn't really hear what it was.

"So, what brings you two here?" she asked.

I smiled, delighted that she's making conversation with me. "Oh, just wanted to enjoy the sun." And ogle at your ass.

"Actually, we're on a date," Mimi says, not sounding very pleased. Then it was me who rolled my eyes. Who cares about the specifics? 

Heeyoung sweetly looks at Mimi, then at me, concerned. "Oh no! Are we interrupting?" she says, referring to her and Hyunjin. "Please, go and get some alone time."

"No, it's fine. We'd like to stay here," I said before thinking. I kind of just blurted it out--I really wanted to stay here with Heeyoung.

"Oh, yay!" she says, and her delight brings a smile to my face without me even noticing.

Mimi decides to leave me and Heeyoung alone, and walks a few steps away, turning her back towards us. Finally.

"How's everything going?" Heeyoung says once Hyunjin leaves, and looks up at me. She started to do that blinking thing that only she can make look cute. I smile.

"Same as usual," I said with a shrug. "But things are better now that I'm with you."

I made sure to speak quietly so that our partners couldn't hear us. We both looked over at them to check if they heard anything, and all we could see was Mimi struggling with a towel. Heeyoung laughs a little. 

I start to trace circles on Heeyoung's thigh with my index finger. "You look really fucking sexy in this bikini."

"Thank you," she says and smiles, leaning in a bit closer. "I thought of you when I put it on."