Chapter 7

I was sitting in the office waiting room chair, on the opposite side of the room to Heeyoung. She was pretending to cry, but whenever the office people left or looked away she would glare at me.

Just when I finally thought I was done with all the Heeyoung drama she comes right back into my life. I'm not a pushover anymore though, I'm not going to let her get to me. Jieun did warn me about her, but I stupidly ignored her warning. I should've been more careful, because Heeyoung could definitely slow down my plans if she wanted to. She's a master manipulator, and whenever she shows the teachers her puppy dog eyes they all bend their backs for her. I would know; the amount of times I tried to tell a teacher she was bullying me, but got ignored because of her manipulation tactics is astounding. That's why I felt like moving away was the only option... I guess all good things must come to an end though because she's back. Faking sobs and sucking up to the teachers to get away with anything she does.

I look over at her and see her already glaring at me. I rolled my eyes at her childishness.

We're grade 11, grow up and stop with the glaring contest, you look stupid.

I notice a teacher walking into the room motioning for us to follow her. She guided us into the empty principal's office and made us sit in front of his desk.

"Mr. Shin will be here shortly," she said smiling and shut the door as she left.

Did this dumbass just leave me and Heeyoung alone after being called in here for arguing? What an idiot.

I looked over at Heeyoung who was just looking straight ahead, avoiding eye contact with me.

"What do you want from me, Heeyoung?"

She looked over at me with evil intent in her eyes. She looked stupid with her mascara running down her face and eyelashes falling off, but I tried to ignore it.

"Don't act so innocent, you whore," she said, "You know Hyunjin is mine, so stop trying to get into his pants."

EW WHAT THE FUCK? WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT THAT?

"First of all, those aren't my intentions. Second of all, why do you even care? You don't own him, you broke up."

She looked at me with so much anger it caught me off guard. I didn't even know a human could look so mad. I didn't let it show on my expression; I wouldn't ever let this girl think she scared me.

"HYUNJIN IS MINE. A-AND WE DIDN'T BREAK UP WE'RE JUST ON A BREAK. HE STILL WANTS ME AND I DON'T NEED SLIMY WHORES LIKE YOU GETTING IN MY WAY!"

"Oh please, it's been a year, get over him. He clearly doesn't want to anymore so why don't you find someone knew to obsess over."

I rolled my eyes and looked away. Seeing her face pissed me off to new levels I didn't even know was possible... and please. "On a break"? Read the room sweetheart he's over you, he basically threw her off of him the other day in the cafeteria. I'm not sure why I was being so defensive about me hanging out with him, but seeing her pissed off, annoying as it is, brought me joy. Plus, how was I supposed to go further with my plan if this bitch was always on my ass? I need to get rid of her as soon as possible.

The principle came in the room talking to someone.

"Hyunjin here, and a few other witnesses have told me the full story, Mimi you're allowed to leave. Heeyoung you're staying here with me." Mr. Shin said.

Oh thank god there were witnesses. I stood no chance against Heeyoung's crocodile tears.

"Thank you Mr. Shin," I said bowing.