Chapter 48

...until we were interrupted.

"UH!" someone screamed--or I mean, moaned loudly.

The noise honestly scared me, causing me to jump back a little, startled.

I looked up at Hyunjin who's face equally read what the fuck? We stayed quiet for a bit longer trying to process the noise we just heard... until we heard it again.

"UHUHHH!" she screamed again.

Without meaning to, my hands flew up to my mouth, trying to stop myself from laughing.

"UHUH, UHUH, YES DADDY, YEAHHHHH!"

I snorted into my hand, desperately trying not to laugh my ass off. I looked up at Hyunjin who was pressing his lips tightly, I suppose also in attempt to not laugh.

"FUCK YEAH, BABYGIRL! I'M THE KING! I'M THE KING! I'M THE KINGGGGGGGG!" a man growled over the aggressive sounds of the bed springs squeaking.

I looked up at Hyunjin who looked like he wouldn't be able to hold in his laugh much longer. His lips quivered while being pressed tightly, but ended up giving out. He loudly laughed in response to the atrocious noises we just heard. Seeing him laugh became a domino effect because I couldn't hold it in either.

"HAAHHAHAHA!" I uncontrollably cackled.

Hyunjin looked at me and started laughing even harder.

The two of us loudly laughed together at the two weirdos having strange sex. I clutched onto my stomach and fell on the floor, desperately trying to breathe. This was the funniest thing that has happened to me in a long while. I noticed Hyunjin was also holding his stomach, which made me feel like less of an idiot here on the floor--but then again I was laughing too hard to care.

I cackled loudly again, when this time I think the people may have heard us.

"HEY! WHO THE FUCK IS LAUGHING?!"

I quickly got up and looked at Hyunjin who widened his eyes slightly in response.

"I'LL FUCKING KICK YOUR ASSES!"

I widened my eyes too, when Hyunjin suddenly smirked clearly having thought of a plan. He slowly leaned over beside my ear and whispered, "Run!"

Without much warning he flung the bathroom door open and grabbed my hand. It smashed loudly into the wall which made me flinch, but I didn't get much chance to stop and think about it because Hyunjin was dragging me across the floor towards the stairs. Running in heels was difficult, but I think I kept up with him well enough. We turned around and Hyunjin started going down the staircase. I followed him down the first few steps then froze as I heard a door slam open. I looked up through the railing and saw the swim captain of our school in only a pair of boxers rapidly scanning the area to see who rudely laughed at his... um... intimate moment. I noticed Hyunjin was also watching and to my surprise he could see just as much as me since despite the fact that he was a stair below me, he was around my height. The guy was about to turn in our direction but Hyunjin tugged on my arm and we rushed down the stairs towards a crowd of people. Luckily the guy didn't go down the stairs which makes sense considering the fact he was only wearing a pair of boxers.

I smacked Hyunjin on the shoulder and laughed. "You idiot! Why'd you laugh?! I was so close to holding it all in!"

Hyunjin jokingly pushed me. "Well you're the one who laughed way louder than me."

"Not wayyy louder! Only by a little bit."

"If you say so," Hyunjin said and rolled his eyes playfully. I smacked his arm in response.