Chapter 12

Going to the mall with Jieun was really fun. We ate a little bit after we saw Hyunjin, then continued on with other activities. It's been like 6 or more hours since we last saw him, so I'm assuming he went home... thank god.

We went to so many stores, mostly clothing stores. Jieun bought a lot. She's holding like two full bags of clothes right now. She also bought a lot of food too. I love eating, but somehow Jieun could easily beat me if it were a competition. She even has the audacity to still be skinny too. Oh well, at least I never have to worry about her not eating enough. 

We also stopped by a few toy stores and had playing with dumb toys. I swear Jieun could make anything fun. I was playing with a tiny rainbow xylophone and of course she joined me with a little Barbie guitar and started singing terribly. It was so much fun, I couldn't stop laughing. 

Things have died down a bit now, we're just chilling on the demo massage chairs right now. She's facing away from me, looking at the fountain to her left. It's been quiet for like the past 10 minutes, but it was a comfortable silence. I think we're both just tired from walking around all day. 

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen her move in a few minutes.

Did she fall asleep? 

I quietly laugh to myself and reach over to tap her shoulder.

"Jieun," I say while tapping her," Did you fall asleep?"

She looks over at me groggily. 

Ha, she probably did fall asleep. 

"No, I died," she said sarcastically. 

I laughed, then I noticed she was looking behind me.

"What is it?" I asked then looked behind me. 

It was group of boys around our age, 5 of them to be exact. I don't think they went to our school though, since I didn't recognize any of them.

"Ooooo, do you have a crush?" I teased.

"What no! But they are pretty cute though."

Ew, no they're not. At their very best they are mediocore. 

"Ew, no they're not!"

"You're just blind," she said, "We should go over and talk to them."

Talk to boys? I'd much rather not. 

I looked back at the boys and wondered what she saw in them. A few of them had perms and one was low riding showing off his nasty ass boxers.

"No, I don't want to talk to them," I said.

"What why not?"

"They're just not my type."

She frowned a little, "Okay fine... then can you be my wing woman?"

I don't even want to go near those gross boys. 

I looked at Jieun's slightly disappointed expression, feeling slightly obligated to at least help her talk to them. 

I don't want to disappoint her, especially after having such a fun day with her.

I sighed.

"Fine, I'll be your wing woman."

"Ah! Thank you!" 

She got up and fixed her outfit a bit, smiling. 

I got up too, dreading having to talk to some people I don't know.