Chapter 36

"Dressed like a whore?! What are you? My dad?!" 

He rolled his eyes at my statement. "You know what you're doing. Don't play dumb. Now go change before I cancel this thing."

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! HE THINKS JUST BECAUSE HE'S DATING ME HE HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO WEAR?! HE'S THE ONE WHO SHOULD CHANGE!

"I'm not dressing 'like a whore', and I'm not dressing like this for other men. It's for you!" I said angrily.

"Well if it's for me then change. I don't like it."

I was absolutely fuming. I can't believe this asshole is about to make me get changed because he's insecure about the fact that other men might look at me. 

"I'm not changing," I said firmly.

Minho walked out of my house. I just stood there in shock. I didn't really know what to do. This was our first fight, and it was over something so stupid. Finally, after a few seconds I made up my mind. I went after him.

"Minho, come back!" 

I angrily speed-walked over to his car which he was getting into. I opened up the passenger door and sat beside him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he said.

"What the fuck am I doing here? I'm here to talk! You can't just storm away from me like that, are you kidding?!" 

He rolled his eyes and looked forward away from me. 

"Minho."

No response.

I was getting even more furious. Being ignored isn't something I take lightly.

"You are going to drive us to the restaurant right now, because I already made reservations, and because I cancelled all my other plans for this, and because I took time out of my day to get ready for this date!"

"I don't even feel like Italian food," he said.

"FUCK YOU! YOU DIDN'T INTERJECT WHEN I SUGGESTED THIS RESTAURANT SO WE'RE STICKING WITH IT, GOD!"

I angrily sat back in my seat and crossed my arms. 

"So, drive," I said. 

"We're only going to this restaurant under one condition."

God, what the hell does he want now?

"What?" I said annoyed.

"You know what," he said and checked me out, implying exactly what I guessed he would.

I was fuming. What do I choose? Either I wasted my whole evening, cancelled plans with Jieun for nothing, or I just give in, and do what he wants for a few minutes so we can go to the restaurant. It would severely hurt my pride if I let him get his way, but I don't feel like fighting any more about this. And also, at the back of my mind I would be humiliated if the school saw us not talking to each other. They'd probably make rumors, saying that we broke up because at Seoul High School, my business was everyone's business apparently. I wouldn't want Hyunjin to know that Minho and I fought--I need to prove that I have a perfect relationship and that I am unbothered by Heejin Hwanglim. Need to prove that I can be happy without Hyunjin in my life.

"Fine," I said and crawled into the back seat. 

He turned around and smirked at me, his mood already ten times better.

- - -

"And lastly, could I just have a water please?" I said to the waiter with a polite smile.

"Yes, of course," she said and took our menus. "You're food will be ready in 30 minutes."