Chapter 14

Heeyoung's POV:

It's been 3 whole weeks since that stupid bitch came to this school. 

Who does she even think she is? All up on Hyunjin even though she KNOWS that he is mine. I made that very clear to her and yet she still chooses to ignore me. 

In the cafeteria spilling that milk on her head was supposed to scare her off but it didn't even work. It's been over a week since that has happened and it feels like she's only gotten closer to him. Every other dumb bitch who makes a move on Hyunjin usually gets scared off once I pull one of my stunts on them, but this girl is more difficult to get rid of. 

The first time I confronted her I got in so much crap. Our dumbass principle nearly got me suspended because Hyunjin tried pulling strings with him, but I luckily got off with just a warning. 

All of last week they were acting buddy-buddy and whatever. I noticed they started walking to and from school together which makes my blood boil. There are even rumors that she goes out with him on Saturdays. 

God, what a disgusting human being she is. Who goes after a guy who's still in a relationship? I don't care if Hyunjin said we were on a break last year, it's so obvious he still wants me. Why is she messing with his feelings?

Last week I was trying to talk to Hyunjin, but he was busy texting someone so he ignored me. I looked at who it was and it was her. The contact name said Mimi and I heard him call her that once, so I knew it was that stankface whore.

They text a lot during class now and he's always smiling or smirking like a big stupid idiot. He doesn't realize she's a rotten flea infested chimpanzee; he's so blind. She's disgusting and he deserves to be back with me, not her.

I need to get rid of her... and I need to be smarter with how I'm going to do it. 

I can't fight her because that shrek looking ass would probably eat me. Plus, I can't ruin my expensive manicure. Daddy pays a lot for these nails and I'm not going to let a slimy whore like her ruin these claws. I'll cut a bitch if I have to, but for now I need to be strategic.

I sat down in my Lamborghini wondering what to do about this new girl. 

I need to get rid of her. How do you usually get rid of sluts?

I looked out my front window pondering what to do. I studied the grooves of my tall luxury home as I tried to come up with a plan. 

Hmmm....

...

That's right! you hand them a rich hot man. That can easily get rid of any whore, especially this one. 

Where do I find a rich hot man?

I scrolled through my hundreds of contacts trying to find someone who would help me destroy her. 

My eyes settled on the name of my most recent hookup. I beamed happily at this choice. 

This dumbass is still not over me, he'll definitely do anything I say. 

I pulled the gear and put my car out of park into drive. I started to drive over to his house to explain to him my plan. 

This guy is completely obsessed with me, I have him wrapped around my finger. 

I smirked as the plan started forming in my mind. 

It's perfect! He'll date her, take her virginity (if she even still has it) and then dump her and break her pathetic little heart. I'll make him date her until I finally have Hyunjin back and then he can dump her and leave her on the streets where she belongs. I want to make that bitch cry... I'll make sure she's miserable for even attempting to get with my Hyunjin.