Chapter 27

I headed to the parking lot towards Seonghwa's car. 

"So, you said you already had half the proj-," he started to say, but he got interrupted by someone in the distance. 

"MIMI!" someone screamed.

I quickly whipped my head around wondering who the hell was screaming my name. 

I saw Hyunjin in the distance waving his arms around like an idiot, trying to get my attention. I sighed at how extra he is. Seonghwa turned around once he saw I stopped walking and looked at the weirdo rushing towards us. 

Hyunjin finally approached us and looked pissed. Immediately, my first reaction was to get defensive. He always gets angry when he sees me with other guys, I swear to God he better not be pulling this shit again. 

"Mimi," he said slightly out of breath. I tried my best not to laugh at him.

"Don't go with Seonghwa."

Both Seonghwa and I immediately made a reaction. Seonghwa looked annoyed and so did I. 

"God, are you seriously pulling this shit with me again?!" I said, a little louder than I expected to, "So what? I can't be near guys without you blowing up at me?" 

He looked shocked at my words. I tried to read his expression more and he looked annoyed, with a hint of... worry? Oh... is he scared because he's scared Seonghwa might try to hurt me again? 

I sighed, feeling bad I yelled at him, "Hyunjin, you don't have to worry about me." I moved a bit closer to him to get away from Seonghwa and spoke softly so he wouldn't be able to hear me, "I know that you don't trust him that much after what happened that one time, but trust me I've got this under control. I specifically arranged that we would study at a library so that he won't be able to hurt me. Hopefully, the public eye will stop him and worst case scenario, the library security guards are always there to help."

To my surprise he looked confused. 

"You're letting him drive you there? Are you insane?!" he shouted.

"Yeah, I mean the library is only 20 minutes away, so it's not too bad." 

"Mimi, isn't going with you, you can drive by yourself," Hyunjin suddenly said to Seonghwa. He grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him. I rolled my eyes at his stupid protective act.

This is so dumb. 

"Why? 'Cause you think you own her? Mimi can make her own decisions you know," Seonghwa responded and grabbed my arm, pulling me back to him. I ripped my arms away from both of them. 

"SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU!" I screamed and they both went silent, "HYUNJIN, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND SEONGHWA DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" With that, I grunted angrily and walked into Seonghwa's car. Seonghwa followed behind me and hopped into the car too. 

I crossed my arms angrily.

I just want to get this stupid project over with, so I never have to talk to Seonghwa again.

I heard a banging noise and flinched. I looked up to see Hyunjin trying to get my attention by smacking the window.

God, he's acting crazy!

"Just drive," I said and Seonghwa did so. 

I watched as Hyunjin's figure got smaller and smaller as we drove away. I sighed to myself annoyed with these two idiots. Honestly, the whole situation gave me a headache.

I touched my temple trying to get the aching to stop, but a buzzing noise interrupted the tranquility I was wanting. I angrily looked at my phone to see Hyunjin was calling me. I turned on Do Not Disturb and threw my head back in annoyance.