chapter forty-six

SPELLBOUND

chapter forty-six

Ivy sighed for the millionth time this morning, before turning back to look at her boyfriend who was aimlessly following her like a lost puppy

Ivy sighed for the millionth time this morning, before turning back to look at her boyfriend who was aimlessly following her like a lost puppy. "Liam, for the last time, I'm okay."

"What if your nightmare last night was a warning, Ivy you could be in danger."

"Liam, that was all it was. A nightmare. Nothing else, nothing more. The nightmare was just a cruel joke my mind played me. Probably from all the stress of finding Stiles and dealing with the Ghost Riders."

"Ivy, you don't know that. This is serious."

Ivy sighed once more as she grabbed one of Liam's hands and placed it over her heart. "You feel that. It's my heart beating inside of me like it should be. It's not in the hands of some creepy girl whose heart is missing."

"I know. It's just I lost you once already, Ivy. I'm not losing you again. I can't."

Ivy noticed the troubled look in Liam's eyes. It was obvious that the thought of losing her again pained him to a great extreme.

Ivy placed both of her hands on Liam's, "You're not going to lose me again. I promise." Ivy leaned in to kiss Liam, their kiss sweet & short, seeing as the bell for class rung. "I'll see you after class, alright?"

Liam nodded as he watched Ivy disappear into the crowd of students all trying to make their way to their classes. But going to class was the least of Liam's worries. He had something else in mind. He needed reassurance. Reassurance from someone who could tell him what Ivy's dream meant. If it was really just the stress getting to Ivy's brain or if it's something else. And there was only one person who could help him. Killian.

✯☾✯

Ivy was jotting down notes when she heard a high-pitched sound. A sound so loud that forced Ivy to cover her ears. As she looked around the classroom to figure out where the pitch was coming from, she noticed that none of her classmates were covering their ears from the loud high-pitched sound, meaning only she heard it. Meaning it had to be supernatural related.

Ivy raised her hand and asked to go to the bathroom. But in reality, she zoomed out of the classroom, in search of locating the origin of the high-pitched sound.

Ivy eventually came across Scott & Malia. "Great, just who I was searching for!" Ivy stated as she approached them.

"You heard it too?" Scott asked, Ivy, nodded in response.

"Where's it coming from?" Malia asked.

"This way," Scott told the girls, as they followed him out of the school.

And there was Lydia, standing in front of a blue jeep. The same blue jeep that Ivy had noticed last night.

"It's coming from inside," Lydia told them.