chapter twenty-three

SPELLBOUND

chapter twenty-three

After spending some time with Liam, Ivy had decided to head back to Theo, knowing that she was  probably going to have to answer for her actions

After spending some time with Liam, Ivy had decided to head back to Theo, knowing that she was probably going to have to answer for her actions. Hopefully, Theo wouldn't be so harsh on her. Hopefully, he'll understand her reasoning. She'll just have to wait and see.

Ivy walked through halls of one of the dread doctors' old lairs which Theo was currently using as his own. It's where the pack had been spending most of their time since they came back to life. Except for Josh and Ivy have also managed to spend a good amount of time at Sinema.

"Ivy where did you go?" Theo yelled even though he already knew the answer. He wanted to hear her say it.

Ivy rolled her eyes and walked past him, "Ivy, don't ignore me."

"I don't know what you want me to say when you already know where I went."

"Because I want to hear you say it."

Ivy exhaled, "I went to see Liam. There? Are you happy?"

Theo sighs knowing he'll have to tread carefully with her, "Ivy, how many times have I warned you. Being around Liam is dangerous, your emotions are high around him. The darkness can easily slip in, you know this."

"Yes, I only ever heard you say this about a thousand times or so," Ivy sarcastically jokes.

"Ivy, this is serious."

Ivy rolled her eyes, having enough of Theo's concern, "I know what I'm doing."

"NO, YOU DO NOT!" Theo yelled.

"YES I DO!" Ivy gave Theo a stern gaze as he watched him fall to the ground, holding his head in pain.

"Ivy, what are you doing to him?" Tracy screamed at her, but Ivy kept her gaze focused on Theo. In her mind, Theo needed to be taught a lesson. Ivy sensed Tracy trying to sneak behind her, and Ivy quickly pulled out her arm. Tracy soon also fell to the ground, holding her head in pain.

Ivy felt Josh and Corey staring at her, a bit of fear surrounding the pair of boys. "Josh, Corey, I really don't want to harm either of you." The boy happily nodded before stepping away from Ivy.

Ivy dropped the spell harming Theo and Tracy. "Don't question my actions, ever again Theo."

✯☾✯

Stiles was outside Scott's house working on his Jeep while Scott was inside grabbing a couple of things. While Scott walked downstairs he noticed Liam waiting for him in the living room.

"They're alive. I mean the Chimeras. Some of them, not all of them," Liam opens up.

"I know."

"Oh, you do?" Liam questions, sounding a bit defeated that Scott already knew this.