chapter six

SPELLBOUND

chapter six

Ivy left the animal clinic after spending a couple of hours with Deaton, trying to figure out what she's capable of doing and what she still has trouble with

Ivy left the animal clinic after spending a couple of hours with Deaton, trying to figure out what she's capable of doing and what she still has trouble with. It also was a way for Deaton to figure out what he should be researching when he's gone for a few days.

Ivy was heading back to Scott's house when she felt something tugging her to head in a different direction. She didn't know where she was going until a familiar building came to view. Beacon Hills High School. 'Why the hell would I come to the school,' Ivy thought to herself as her feet continue to keep on walking. She noticed a familiar blue jeep in the parking lot. Stiles.

Ivy saw Stiles running away from his jeep. So Ivy went chasing after him, catching up to him almost immediately. "Stiles, what's going on?" She asked.

"Ivy," Stiles said, his attention somewhere else. Ivy followed Stiles' glace and noticed a boy next to the jeep standing up, blood on his mouth. "Run," Stiles said as he grabbed Ivy's hand and pulled her along.

Ivy didn't question Stiles, trusting his judgment at the moment and so they ran towards the high school.

✯☾✯

The pair ran through the hallways of the school, trying to find someplace to hide. The boy, who Ivy still had no idea who or what he was, was still chasing after them. Ivy just knew one thing. That boy was dangerous and right now, he was hunting after them. 

The pair made it to the library, Stiles tried pulling on the doors, but it was no use. The doors were locked. Stiles rapidly pulls out his student ID and passes it to Ivy. She swipes it across the library keycard reader. The doors unlock and Stiles and Ivy run inside.

They look at their surroundings, both breathing heavily from all the running. Ivy hears the library doors trying to open and she looks over at Stiles who grabs her hand and pulls her towards the bookshelves. They hide behind them. Ivy doesn't get the chance to question Stiles as the doors open and Ivy senses the boy's presence.

Ivy hears a phone vibrating, she quickly goes into her pockets to make sure it's not her phone vibrating. It isn't, but she makes sure it's on silence, not wanting her or Stiles to be caught.

"You dropped your phone," The boy states. Ivy looks at Stiles, his hand gripping onto the wrench and the bookshelf's side. "It's Malia. Should I text her back?"

Ivy keeps her attention focused on Stiles.

"You don't really know who I am, do you, Stiles?" The boy speaks once more, it doesn't seem like he realizes that Stiles isn't alone, but he continues on talking. "Maybe you heard about my father. Did your dad tell you about him? Did Sheriff Stilinski ever tell you about the time he was still deputy and how his partner got caught in a shoot-out?"