chapter four

SPELLBOUND

chapter four

"What's a criminal tremor?" her boyfriend asked

"What's a criminal tremor?" her boyfriend asked. Apparently, nobody else believed in Stiles' feeling that Theo shouldn't be trusted. So Stiles recruited the youngest members of the pack, Ivy and Liam. Two people, he could easily convince to help him out.

Stiles yanked the papers that Liam held right out of his hands, as he steered the car right out of the school's parking lot. "It doesn't matter."

"Well, care to inform us about something that does matter. Because I'm completely lost on the reasoning why I'm needed," Ivy stated.

"You and your boyfriend over here are going to help me prove that Theo isn't who he says to be."

Ivy rolled her eyes, "Is this because his background story didn't match up with mine. Because it could have easily been another set of werewolf twins. I doubt my brothers were the only werewolf twins known to the supernatural world."

"It's more than that," Stiles said, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Whatever you say, buckeroo," Ivy stated as she leaned back into her seat.

✯☾✯

Three fucking hours of watching this man play video games in his bedroom. Three goddamn hours. Ivy seriously wanted to strangle Stiles right now. She could have spent the past three hours during something more productive. Like practicing how to control her magic. But no, she was out here in the woods in the dark with her boyfriend and Stiles. Luckily her boyfriend seemed to have the same mindset as her. That this Theo dude wasn't evil or at least showed any signs of being evil or 'up to something' as Stiles would put it.

"He better be out here covering up a mass murder," Liam stated which Ivy completely agreed to. Something interesting better occur after three dreadful hours. 

"Let's find out," Stiles said as he led the way. Ivy groaned, as Liam chuckled and intertwined his hands with hers and dragged her along.

"You two still got his scent?" Stiles asked his little werewolf helpers.

"Don't need it" Liam voiced.

"Just follow the footprints," Ivy suggested.

Liam stopped in his tracks, causing Ivy to also stop since their hands were still intertwined with one another.

"What? What's wrong?" Stiles questioned, noticing the upset look on Liam's face.

"I forgot, we were supposed to meet Mason at the school gym."

"Oh shit, we forget about Mason," Ivy added in realization. Crap, how could she have forgotten about their friend.

"Okay, why didn't the two of you just tell him?"