chapter thirty-seven

SPELLBOUND

chapter thirty-seven

Ivy stood outside of Beacon Hills High School, as she watched the wave of students making their way into the building

Ivy stood outside of Beacon Hills High School, as she watched the wave of students making their way into the building. A smile grew on Ivy's face as she realized that because of her and her friends, everyone in this town was safe. They had been the ones to stop the Beast/Sebastien, along with the Dread Doctors.

The students around her might not know this and therefore couldn't appreciate her and her friends' efforts. But Ivy knew that none of them (the pack) did what they did for fame or glory. They were all generously caring people.

They did what they did because it was the right thing to do. And Ivy couldn't be more thankful as to be surrounded by people like them. She was forever gracious for Scott and his pack. Her second family.

Ivy finally made her way into the building where she noticed her boyfriend waiting for her by her locker. Ivy smiled as she approached him.

"What took you so long?" Liam asked as he wrapped one arm around Ivy's shoulder, pulling her closer to him.

"I got lost in thought."

Liam chuckled, "Only you, babe." He placed a kiss on her cheek, which caused Ivy to blush. "Come on, they're waiting for us in the library," Liam stated as he led the two of them towards the library. Luckily, for her, she didn't need anything from her locker at the moment.

✯☾✯

Once they reached the library, Liam led the two of them to a table that already had Mason and Corey's things on it. They took a seat, and Ivy noticed that a couple of tables away Scott was seated with Stiles and Lydia. She sent them a smile, which they gladly returned.

"Where's Hayden?" Ivy asked her friends as she realized that her best friend wasn't here yet.

Mason shrugged, "How am I supposed to know? I thought that she was with you."

Ivy was about to reply but was cut off as her best friend rushed into the library and quickly made her way towards them.

"Sorry, I'm late."

A smirk grew on Ivy's face as she realized what, rather whom, had caused Hayden to be late.

"Your lipstick is a little smeared," Ivy joked.

Hayden's hand quickly went towards her lips to check out the lipstick smear only to realize that she wasn't wearing any.

"Very funny, Ivy."

Ivy chuckled, "You fell for it, and thus answered my question."

"But you didn't ask a question?" Corey asked innocently. Poor soul didn't catch onto what Ivy was hinting towards with the lipstick smear joke. Both Mason and Liam let out a laugh over this. "That's not fair. What didn't I catch?"