chapter twenty-two

SPELLBOUND

chapter twenty-two

"Corey's not texting me back," Mason informs Liam, as the pair walk through the halls of Beacon Hills High School, searching for Corey

"Because he left with Theo," Liam tells him as he picked up on Theo's scent.

"Are you sure?"

"He was here, and so was Ivy," Liam sighs at the thought of his girlfriend in their enemy's hands.

"Well then, we should do something, right? We should tell someone. Especially if Ivy's on his side. Liam, you have to tell him."

"You think he'll even talk to me?" Liam knew how much he had fucked up during the night of the supermoon. The very same night he was forced to hold his girlfriend's dead body in his hands.

"You're his Beta. Doesn't he have to?" Mason questions.

"Where would I even start? 'Sorry for trying to kill you?' 'Sorry for leaving you for dead so that Theo could kill you?'"

"If, if you start off with sorry, the rest probably won't even matter."

Liam sighs as his glance at Mason drops to the ground. If man-ing up and having to talk to Scott after basically leaving him for dead, to try and save his girlfriend from Theo's grip, then so be it. He'll do anything to get back the girl he loves, because Ivy was the world to him.

✯☾✯

How all of them managed to fit inside Theo's blue pickup truck was a miracle to her. Ivy felt the space to be a bit tight, but she knew it wouldn't be too much of a problem.

"You all know what to do, correct?" Theo asked his pack, all who nodded, each having known what they're to do.

"Tracy paralyzes Stiles before attacking Scott, Josh joins her and Corey comes out from being invisible to help aid. And then I come out of hiding after you, of course," Ivy simply retells the plan to Theo, to show him that they know what to do.

Theo smiles, anxiously waiting for the look on Scott's face when he realizes that one of his former pack members had joined his side/pack. Theo couldn't wait.

✯☾✯

The five of them, Tracy, Josh, Corey, Ivy, and Theo walked through the tunnels under the telecom building, on their way to put their plan in motion.

Ivy and Theo fell behind and headed in a different direction than the rest of the Chimeras.

"Stiles, hold the light still," Ivy heard Scott tell Stiles from where she was hiding. She had a pretty good view of everything that was about to happen.