chapter twenty-eight

SPELLBOUND

chapter twenty-eight

Ivy gasped as she regained consciousness

Ivy gasped as she regained consciousness. "Where's Lydia? Is she okay?"

"Lydia's safe. Scott took her to Deaton," Liam reassured his girlfriend as he placed his jean jacket on her, to help keep her warm, seeing as her body was freezing.She mumbled a small, "thanks" as she wrapped the jacket closer to her.

"Come on, we should get back to Theo," Josh suggested as he let out a hand to help Ivy stand. Ivy nodded as she took his hand.

"Like hell she is," Liam aggressively stated.

"Li," Ivy sighed. "I can't stay... I have to go back."

Liam frowns, "No you don't. You belong here with us."

Ivy sighed once more, "That may be true, but I can't. I have to go. You just have to trust me."

"Ivy..." Ivy took Liam's hands and placed them on top of hers. "I know you want me to come back, but things are more complicated than they seem. Just trust me please."

Liam gave her a sad look, before giving her a small nod. He pulled her into a hug before whispering, "I'll get you back. I promise."

"Li," Ivy whispered back as they continued on hugging.

"I'm serious, Ivy. I don't trust Theo. I...I...I just really want you back with us, with me."

Ivy pulled back from the hug, and placed a hand on Liam's cheek. She then placed a kiss on his other cheek. "I love you," She mouthed before turning her back to him and began walking towards Josh and Corey.

"Are you alright?" Ivy asked Corey. "Still hurts, but I'm a lot better now, thanks to Malia."

Ivy frowns, "I'm sorry. I know I said you weren't going to get hurt and look what happened."

Corey gave her a small smile, "Ivy you couldn't have predicted this even if you tried."

"Now stop beating yourself up about it," Josh added as he placed one arm around Ivy's shoulder before placing the other on Corey's shoulder. "And can we seriously please get out of here."

"Yes, please!"

✯☾✯

Killian Frost stood hidden in the Animal Clinic as he listened in to the conservation occurring.

"They saved my life, Mom. Stiles saved me," Killian overheard the strawberry blonde girl say. Killian could only assume that the strawberry blonde was none other than Lydia Martin. He eventually put names to the faces in the room.

There was Scott McCall, the true alpha. Stiles Stilinski, the human who was once possessed by a very dark spirit. And Deaton, the veterinarian/druid, who Killian was acquainted with. Deaton, was an old friend...