chapter thirteen

SPELLBOUND

chapter thirteen

Theo was driving Scott and himself to Beacon Hills Emergency Hospital, to keep an eye out on Corey

Theo was driving Scott and himself to Beacon Hills Emergency Hospital, to keep an eye out on Corey. They wanted to try and protect him from the dread doctors.

"Hey, what did you want to talk to me about?" Scott asked, remembering how Theo had tried talking to him about something having to do with Stiles and Ivy.

Theo gave the true alpha riding shotgun a quick look before focusing back on the road. It was time to put his plan in motion. "It can wait."

"If something's wrong, you should tell me. We've all got to start talking to each other again," Scott encouraged.

"This might not be the best place to start, Scott."

"You think I'm going to be angry?"

"Not with me."

"Theo, you can talk to me," Scott said.

Theo gave him a sad look before telling Scott to open the glove compartment. Scott did as told, and opened the glove compartment. Inside there was a combination wrench, the open-ended part of the wrench is covered in dried blood. Scott picked up the wrench from inside the glove compartment and brings it closer to him to examine.

"It belonged to Stiles. He dropped it at the school," Theo starts the story.

"Dropped it when?" Scott asks with a tone filled with both worry and concern.

"When he and Ivy killed Donovan."

Scott quickly turned his head away from looking at the bloodied covered wrench in his hand to Theo. Theo's statement had taken him by surprise.

"What are you talking about?" Scott asked, not really sure he was properly processing the information that Theo had just laid on him.

"You know he hurt his shoulder, right? You smelled the blood."

"That was the Jeep. He said the Jeep's hood fell on him."

"No, no, no, that was Donovan. He went after Stiles at the library. I only saw the end of it. And when I saw what Stiles and Ivy were doing. I couldn't stop them."

Scott once more looked at the bloodied wrench in his hand. Disbelief was all over his body.

"I shouldn't... I shouldn't be telling you this. You should hear this from them," Theo insisted, knowing damn well that Scott was just going to ask him to continue the story.

"Tell me," Scott demanded, wanting to hear this story out. Wanting to hear what had happened really happened to Donovan. Seeing as it was clear to him that Stiles and Ivy weren't going to be telling him this story anytime soon.