chapter thirty-one

SPELLBOUND

chapter thirty-one

The entire pack, except for Lydia, was gathered in an empty science laboratory classroom

The entire pack, except for Lydia, was gathered in an empty science laboratory classroom. Scott, Stiles, Kira, and Liam were all dressed in their lacrosse uniforms. While Ivy was currently wearing the flannel that Liam was previously wearing earlier. She had gotten chilly and although she tried to go to her locker to get a sweater, Liam had insisted she wear his flannel. Of course, Ivy had no problem with that, she loved wearing his clothes.

Scott had been going over the plan with the whole pack. "Mason, you know your part?"

Mason nods, "Corey and I break into the Devenford bus and search their shoes." Ivy smiled, she was glad to hear that her friend Corey wasn't leaving town anytime soon.

"I take out the TV vans," Malia stated her role out loud.

"Right before the whistle, Coach forfeits the game," Stiles states.

"And the rest of us look for a size 10 with a bloody sole," Ivy added.

"Just out of curiosity... What if it doesn't work? What if we have to go up against this thing? I mean, I hate to bring up bad memories, but Scott's still healing from what Theo did to him..." Malia voiced her concern to the pack.

Ivy frowned, she didn't know that Theo had left a mark on Scott. She knew Theo had killed him, and that Melissa had brought him back, but she hadn't realized that Scott still had a fresh wound from that night.

"No, he's not," Kira confirms.

"She's right," Scott says as everyone besides Kira, looks at him with a confused expression. Scott lifts up his jersey to show everyone his chest, which was completely healed, no gaping wound in sight.

"It happened the night we got Ivy back," Scott started explaining. Ivy frowned a bit, she didn't like the thought of her being responsive for the near fact that Scott had not healed earlier. "I healed... when we were all together again. When we were a pack."

Liam intertwined his hand with Ivy's under the table. "The beast doesn't have a pack," he states.

"Not like us. We can do this, guys," Scott encourages his pack. "No one dies tonight."

✯☾✯

Ivy and Hayden approached the bleachers, as the lacrosse charity game was soon about to start. The girls sit down next to Sydney and both give her a friendly smile, which Sydney happily returns.

Hayden gives her a friendly, "Hi!" as Ivy's eyes land on Scott and Stiles who were both sitting on the bench.

Ivy noticed Stiles get up and make his way over to Coach. Ivy had a feeling that this wasn't going to end well. She knew the plan was for Coach to forfeit the game, but deep down Ivy had a feeling that things were going to go sideways. Scott and Stiles' plans had the tendencies of not always going as planned. And also Coach was a part of the plan, which will most definitely not work out as planned, since Coach tended to have a tendency of his own.