chapter twenty-four

SPELLBOUND

chapter twenty-four

Scott was dozing off on the couch of his living room when Kira gently shook him awake, "Scott, wake up

Scott was dozing off on the couch of his living room when Kira gently shook him awake, "Scott, wake up."

Scott eventually wakes up, all confused, not noticing that his beta and mason are standing beside him. Scott jerks himself up into a seated position.

"What's wrong?" His voice asks, full of concern.

"I found out something from Corey. We know what Theo's doing," Mason states before looking over to Liam.

"He's looking for an Alpha. A blind Alpha," Liam adds.

Scott's eyes widen in realization on who Theo is looking for. "Deucalion..." Scott mumbles. He immediately gets up from the couch.

"Scott, what's wrong?" Kira asks as Scott puts on his jacket.

"We have to find Deucalion before Theo does."

"What's so special about a blind Alpha anyways?" Liam asks.

"He's not just any Alpha. He used to be the Alpha of an Alpha pack, which we disbanded a long time ago. Some even called him the 'Demon Wolf' but besides that he's a powerful ally we need on our side. He owes me a favor, but we have to get to him before Theo and Ivy do."

Liam looks at Scott, confused, "What does Ivy have to do with this?"

"Deucalion is someone very close to Ivy, and I have no doubt that Theo will use Ivy to get Deucalion to do whatever it is that he wants," Scott revealed.

"So Deucalion and Ivy know one another? Wait, is this blind Alpha the same guy that used to wear sunglasses and always had a cane, a few years back?" Mason asked.

Scott nodded, "That's him. How do you know that?"

"He was Ivy's guardian back in middle school, well besides her brothers of course. But he was always picking her up early from class. She would never tell her why though. Now I get it," Mason explains.

"What do we do now?" Liam asks.

"We go find Deucalion of course," Scott states.

"Wait, you mean I get to formally meet the 'demon wolf,' oh this is going to be intense!"

✯☾✯

Scott, Mason, and Liam all stood in front of the former Alpha of the Alpha Pack, none other than Deucalion. The trio had managed to locate Deucalion before Theo and his pack did.

"To what do I owe this meeting, Scott?"

"I need your help."

Deucalion nodded, "What can I do?"