chapter forty-seven

SPELLBOUND

chapter forty-seven

〈chapter forty-seven〉

"I don't understand. What do you mean, Theo and I have a connection?" Ivy questioned as Liam filled her in on Killian's suggestion of first mentor.

Liam sighed as he explained again. "Killian thinks that Theo might be your first mentor. Which is some weird non-romantic connection you have with Theo since he kinda guided you when you were first developing your power. That's the best that I can explain it, seeing as I'm also a tad confused about the whole thing overall. Killian can explain it better."

"The nightmare? They're connected to Theo, aren't they?"

Liam nodded, "Killian believes so. You should talk to him more about it."

Ivy sighed, "I'm a little upset you went to Killian behind by back, but I know why you did it and I appreciate you for it."

"Someone has to look out after you, Ivy."

"Well, I'm glad I have you then," Ivy smiled, as the two made their way to school.

✯☾✯

"Scott, Malia, and Lydia are going out to Canaan. He said to go through with the plan as long as it doesn't destroy his house," Liam informed both Hayden and Ivy as the trio walked through the halls of the school.

"What plan?" Both Hayden and Ivy asked at the same time. Both are equally as confused.

"Your plan," Liam stated as he pointed to Hayden.

"When did you come up with a plan?" Ivy asked.

"I don't have a plan," Hayden reassured the couple.

"Well, you said you had all these ideas about how to catch a Ghost Rider," Liam stated.

"Huh, I might have zoned out during those," Ivy confessed.

Hayden rolled her eyes at her best friend, "I had one idea. It was pretty bad. And then I had another really bad idea."

"Well, we just have to turn one of your bad ideas into a good idea," Ivy suggested.

"Anything that could work?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, but it's terrible," Hayden confessed.

"Lay it on us, sis," Ivy stated at the same time Liam went, "Great, let's do it."

"We need to break into the faculty storage room," Hayden told the pair.

"To save the whole town from Ghost Riders? No problem," Liam stated.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Ivy added in, before turning around and noticing Mr. Douglas on the other side of the hallway. She couldn't help but catch a strange feeling.