chapter thirty-four

SPELLBOUND

chapter thirty-four

After finding out the Beast's real name from Chris Argent, Scott and Liam rush back into the dread doctors' lair to get Ivy, who was still lying on the ground next to Theo, wounded

Liam quickly helps Ivy up from the ground. Ivy leans one of her arms around Liam's shoulder for support.

The couple begin to walk away but Theo yells for them to stop. "What about me?"

Ivy shrugs as best as she could before sighing. "I'll text Tracy to come get you. Fair enough?" Ivy didn't let Theo answer as she provided her own response. "Fair enough. Have fun Theo!"

Scott, Liam, and Ivy all exit the doctors' lair. Scott is the first one to notice that the Surgeon was still alive. Ivy unwraps her arm from Liam's shoulder. "Go, help Scott with the doctor."

Liam gives her a look, "Are you sure?" Ivy nods, "Yeah. I can walk on my own, don't worry." Liam goes to help Scott hold the Surgeon up. "We should get him to Deaton's," Ivy suggests, which both the boys agreed to.

✯☾✯

The trio along with the Surgeon quickly arrived at the animal clinic. Ivy held the door open as Scott and Liam both got the Surgeon inside.

Stiles and Deaton look at the group in shock as they see the gravely injured Surgeon.

"He's still alive!" Scott tells them.

✯☾✯

Ivy watched as Scott and Liam placed the Surgeon down on the exam table. Scott, Liam, Stiles, Deaton, and Ivy all surrounded the Surgeon with full concern.

"Can you keep him alive?" Scott asked Deaton.

"I'm not even sure he technically is alive," Deaton stated.

Liam scoffs, "Screw keeping him alive! How do we get him to talk?"

Ivy turned to her boyfriend, "Liam, you do realize in order to get him to talk we kind of need him alive."

"Personally, I don't think we utilize torture nearly enough..." Stiles mentioned.

"Given my situation growing up, I prefer to stick away from torture, but I wouldn't mind using torture on him..." Ivy added in, as Stiles reaches for a high five, which Ivy gladly accepted.

Deaton gave  both Stiles and Ivy a look. Ivy shrugged, "What? Can you blame me? He's done nothing but cause me pain. Heck, he's kind of responsible for killing me in the first place. Just saying."

No one has the chance to respond to Ivy as a voice calls out. "Come."

Liam frowned as he looked to everyone in front of him, "Did you hear that?"