chapter nine

SPELLBOUND

chapter nine

〈chapter nine〉

Liam laid on the cold hard ground. He's hooked onto a machine that is pumping a dark substance into this body through a black tube.

He could see Hayden clearly. He had more trouble making out his own girlfriend. He knew Ivy was there. He could feel her. Both girls were on exam tables. Hayden was laid upon her stomach, her eyes facing Liam. Ivy was laid upon her back, her eyes facing the ceiling.

Ivy groaned as she left a substance entering her body, wolfsbane. It was strong, stronger than any wolfsbane she had ever encountered. It must have been laced with something else, though she didn't know what.

"Hayden, Liam," She called out, she heard Liam's voice and turned her head to see Hayden in the same situation as her. The dread doctors approached the girls.

"No, don't touch her," Ivy growled, as she tried to leave the exam table but it was no use. She could barely move. Her hands and legs are strapped to the table.

Ivy heard the dread doctors hissing, she also heard her boyfriend screaming 'no' over and over.

"Don't hurt her!" The werewolf couple yelled as they watched the dread doctors close up on Hayden.

"Hayden!" They screamed once more, but it was no use. Liam screamed Hayden's name again, while Ivy was forced to watch the dread doctors up close, perform on her best friend. She watched as blood escaped Hayden's body and dripped onto the floor.

 "No, Hayden," She let out weakly, as her own eyes started to close.

✯☾✯

Ivy fell in and out of consciousness. She didn't know how long she's been like that. She slowly turned her head to the side to see the dread doctors still operating on Hayden. She heard an alarm go off, "what's happening?" she said softly, but nobody answered. Ivy continues to fall in and out of consciousness.

She felt drowsy.

Ivy heard one of the dread doctors say "her condition worsens."

"Don't hurt her," Ivy begged. "Stop, please," she pleaded once more.

One of the dread doctors approached Ivy with a syringe in its hand. Ivy felt fear consume her body. "LIAM!" She yelled as the dread doctor injected the needle.

"IVY!" Liam yelled, hating the fact that he couldn't do anything to protect her. He heard Ivy scream in pain, whatever was in that syringe was hurting her badly. "Stop hurting her!" He yelled once more, as one of the dread doctors walked towards Liam.

Liam found strength within himself and transformed into his wolf. His eyes glowing yellow and his fangs out. He growled at the doctor approaching him. Anger pumping through his veins as his girlfriend continued to scream in agony.