chapter eleven

SPELLBOUND

chapter eleven

It's been a couple of days since she had last seen or in her opinion, hallucinated the blurry face man, figure, thing

It's been a couple of days since she had last seen or in her opinion, hallucinated the blurry face man, figure, thing. But it left a mark on her. There was something about it that had shaken her for some reason. She wasn't sure what that reason was, but she just couldn't shake it.

Ivy entered the kitchen where Melissa McCall was standing. Melissa passed the young girl a cup. However, Ivy's mind was hardly present. She accepted the cup, not knowing what was inside. Either way, she didn't get a chance to take a sip from the cup.

The blurry face man figure was back. Ivy let out a gasp, as the cup in her hands dropped, breaking into pieces as it made contact with the ground.

"I'm so sorry," Ivy expressed as she bends down to pick up the pieces. "No, sweetie, it's fine. You're going to get yourself hurt," Melissa expressed, but Ivy wasn't properly listening.

Her eyes were glued on the blurry face man. Melissa noticed the girl's frozen state and tried looking at what she was staring at but there was no one there. It confused Melissa, what could possibly make the girl become frozen in place.

"Sweetie, are you alright?"

Ivy broke her stare from the blurry face man to look at Melissa, "Uh, yeah. Sorry about the mess."

Melissa gave her a small smile, "It's fine. Are you alright?"

Before Ivy could respond, Scott made his way downstairs. "Is everything alright?" He asked, seeing the broken glass on the ground, and his mother and Ivy kneeling on the ground before it.

The girls gave the true alpha a nod.

A car honked multiple times outside, Ivy looked to Melissa, "That's Stiles, he's giving me a ride to school. I have to go." She stood up, looking at the mess on the ground once more, "I really am sorry about the mess," and left.

Scott and Melissa watched the young werewolf-witch hybrid leave the house. Once she was out of sight and out of range to hear into the conversation, Melissa turned to her son.

"Keep a watch on Ivy, will you son?"

Scott gave her a look of confusion, "I will."

"There's something off with her. When she dropped the cup, it was like something had started her."

"You think she saw something."

"I think she did. Whatever it was, it frightened her. She was frozen in place, but there was nothing there," Melissa expressed.

"You think she hallucinated it?" Scott asked. Melissa nodded. "She hasn't even read the book, yet. Not to my knowledge at least."

"That may be true, but she was taken by the dread doctors."