chapter two

SPELLBOUND

chapter two

To be back in Beacon Hills felt refreshing yet also terrifying

To be back in Beacon Hills felt refreshing yet also terrifying. She didn't know what this town had in store for her this time around.

However, the poor girl's main concern was figuring out a way to get to the McCall residence. Ethan had forgotten to inform Scott and Melissa about Ivy catching an earlier flight to Beacon Hills. Ivy was originally scheduled to arrive tomorrow, meaning she would have missed her first day of school, but luck came through and they managed to get the young girl an earlier flight.

Yet luck was currently not supporting her. There wasn't a single cell signal coming in. So she had no way of reaching Scott or Stiles and asking them for a ride. To make things spicier, Ivy noticed that tonight was a full moon.

Now, she was in control of her werewolf side, but ever since finding out about her witch sides, things have been a bit complicated. She took in a breath as thunder roared around her.

✯☾✯

Meanwhile, Liam was currently chained up to a tree. He was forced to listen in on Stiles and Scott's conversation seeing as there was nothing else to do. He wished his girlfriend, Ivy, was here to help keep him occupied. But she was currently still in London, and not in Beacon Hills, at least not until tomorrow.

He was excited for tomorrow, after not physically seeing his girlfriend for months. He craved to hug her once more and to kiss her. He really missed his girlfriend. Yet he couldn't bring himself to inform Ivy that he was struggling with the full moon. He didn't want her to worry about him. Liam wanted Ivy to enjoy her time with her brother before she had to come back here.

Liam forced himself out of his own thoughts and his mind, when he heard Stiles say, "Think it's been long enough?" to Scott.

"Yes!" Liam said in hopes of getting out of these chains already.

"Hey. Trying to have an adult conversation over here," Stiles fired back.

"Alright, you're two years older than me. And I'm fine. Just let me go," Liam pleaded. He really wanted out of these chains.

Scott came up to Liam with Stiles trailing behind. Scott pulled out a set of keys from his pocket, "It's not that we don't trust you." Scott stated while Stiles voiced how he didn't trust him.

"But after that last full moon," Scott started.

"It was one slip up," Liam pleaded.

However, Stiles didn't seem to agree. "Slip up? A dozen calls to the Sheriff's Department about a monstrous dog-boy running around the streets of Beacon Hills naked. That's a slip-up?"

"Why were you naked?" Scott curiously asked.

"It was really hot out that night, okay. Let me go." Liam argued.