chapter thirty-six

SPELLBOUND

chapter thirty-six

Scott, Deucalion, and Liam arrive at the animal clinic with an unconscious Ivy in Liam's hands

Scott, Deucalion, and Liam arrive at the animal clinic with an unconscious Ivy in Liam's hands. After seeing Ivy unconscious in Liam's arms, Killian made space for Liam to lay Ivy down. "I told her to heal herself, but of course she's too stubborn to do as told," Killian mumbles under his breath, but all the werewolves in the room hear him clearly.

Ivy regains her consciousness back, scaring Killian a bit. "Well, would you look at that? Look who's awake!"

Ivy groans, "Shut up Killian. Your voice is annoying me."

Killian chuckles, as Ivy stands up from the exam table that Liam had placed her on. "What happened?" Ivy asks as she looks down at the wound on her shirt. "Wait, nevermind."

Ivy looks over at her best friend who was currently being attended to by Deaton. Ivy sighs as she walks over to Hayden.

Scott, Liam, Brett, and Killian follow after Ivy, and all gather around the exam table that Hayden was lying on. Deucalion chose to remain in the background.

"Hayden, I managed to stabilize the injury. But, considering you're a Chimera, I don't know how or if, you'll heal..." Deaton concerningly informs Hayden and the rest of them.

Hayden looks over to both Ivy and Scott with worry.

"We can still take you to the hospital," Scott tells her.

Hayden shakes her head as she looks at Ivy, "I already died there once."

Ivy nods in understanding. "It's your choice," Brett and Ivy both anxiously say at the same time.

"I know," Hayden reassures her best friend and boyfriend as she looks over back at Scott with a determined look on her face. Scott takes a deep breath as his eyes flash red and his fangs extend.

Both Brett and Ivy watch as Scott gives Hayden the bite.

✯☾✯

Ivy was relieved. Her best friend wasn't going to die tonight. Hayden was now a full-on werewolf like the rest of them.

The animal clinic's front door was heard being rang open and soon enough Corey and Mason walked in. Ivy gave the pair a small smile. She was glad Mason was alive and well. She didn't think she could handle losing another friend tonight.

Friend(s).

Now that Ivy thought about it in-depth, she had lost three people tonight. Tracy, Theo, and Josh.

Sure, Tracy had been a bitch to Ivy half the time, but she didn't deserve to die. Death wasn't something Ivy wished for people so kindly. And to be fair, strangely Ivy had gotten used to Tracy's bitchy attitude. She kind of liked that about her.