chapter seven

SPELLBOUND

chapter seven

Ivy stared at herself in the mirror, she had plans to meet up with Liam, but she was delaying herself from going downstairs

Ivy stared at herself in the mirror, she had plans to meet up with Liam, but she was delaying herself from going downstairs. Scott was downstairs with Stiles, Lydia, Malia, Kira, and Theo. Apparently they were all gathered together to read the book that Malia had found in Tracy's room about the guys in the masks. The Dread Doctors. 

Ivy walked downstairs to see the group each grab a copy of the book. The book gave her the creeps for some reason and was relieved that she didn't have to read the book. Not yet anyway.

"Uh, Scott. I'm heading out, don't know when I'll be back," She informed the true alpha.

Scott looked up from his copy of the book, "Be careful," he warned.

Ivy nodded. She gave Stiles a quick glance, nothing too suspicious. "Have fun with book club," Ivy joked as she left the McCall residence.

✯☾✯

"I thought we were spending time together. So can I know why the hell we're heading to a club right now, Sinema to be exact?" Ivy questioned as she followed her boyfriend who was currently leading the way.

Liam stopped and turned to Ivy, he placed a hand on her cheek, "I promise after I drop this money off to Hayden, we can start that date I promised you."

Ivy leaned in and pulled Liam in for a kiss. "I'm not worried about our date. I think it's cute that you're trying to repay Hayden for the drinks that you spilled. I'm sorry if I sound a little cranky."

Liam gave her a quick smile, "Are you still having trouble sleeping?" he asked. Ivy nodded. "Well, you can spend the night at my place, hopefully, a cuddle session with your boyfriend will cure you."

Ivy laughed, "I'll love that. Now, let's go inside."

Sinema was thriving in all colors. People were dancing, glow sticks in their hands and necks. This was her first time inside this club, it was definitely something alright.

Liam intertwined their hands together, not wanting the two to get separated in this crowd. The couple spots Hayden and walk towards her.

"Forty-three dollars," Liam says as he pulls the money out of his pocket with his free hand.

"I said I don't want your money," Hayden replied, her attention glued on Liam.

"Hey, Hayden," Ivy states. Hayden acknowledges Ivy and gives her a smile, which Ivy gracefully returns.

"You said I owe you 200," Liam counter back.

"Liam, just forget it. Ivy please tell your boyfriend it's fine," Hayden stated.