chapter twenty-five

SPELLBOUND

chapter twenty-five

Theo was currently driving both Corey and Ivy to school

Theo was currently driving both Corey and Ivy to school. He needed both of them to be on the lookout for any signs/details on what the McCall pack was planning on doing. Theo knew that both Corey and Ivy were capable of getting useful information for him without really being noticed/questioned by anyone. The two of them were good at getting things done without causing too much trouble. Plus they both had their own methods of achieving their wants.

Theo knew the McCall pack was planning to get Lydia out of Eichen House. It was obvious, she was the last missing pack member of Scott's pack. Well, besides Ivy of course. But Theo wasn't so worried about Ivy at the moment. He knew that the loyalty she felt for him ran deep. She was the least of his concerns.

✯☾✯

Being in the school library for the sole purpose of doing homework felt entirely strange to Ivy. Apparently chasing after a murderous beast, tracking down the former alpha of an alpha pack, and coming back from the dead can cause you to fall behind on school work. And falling behind usually meant getting close to failure. And Ivy couldn't afford to fail.

She needed to keep her grades up in order to keep her brother please with her. Ethan always wanted Ivy to do good in school, so if her grades started slacking, he wasn't going to be a very big happy brother.

And not having a happy brother meant that he could easily ship her back to London and keep her there. And she certainly did not want that, at all. She enjoyed being in Beacon Hills, even if it was the most dreadful place on earth.

She liked it for one thing. One person to be exact. Liam. He was her main reason for her sticking around in this dreadful town. Ivy loves him. Everything she was doing was for him. He was her motivation.

Ivy knew she was growing dangerous. And she never wanted to hurt Liam. Being on Theo's side meant that she'll never get the chance to hurt Liam. But Ivy knew there was a bit more to her being on Theo's side. She knew that with being a part of Theo's pack it wasn't just for protecting Liam. In a way she was protecting herself.

Ivy sighed as she tried to reprogram her brain to stay focused on the English paper in front of her, whose due date was pretty damn close.

Her english class had just finished reading The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald and now she had to write a whole paper on the theory of narratology and whether or not Nick Carraway is considered to be a reliable narrator.

She honestly would love to be doing anything else at the moment instead of writing an entire paper about Nick Carraway. So she took out the headphones out of her ears and decided to use her werewolf hearing to help aid her in procrastinating this paper. Because procrastination was way more fun.