Prologue - The Story before the Story

The journey began in a detention class for the three . The new girl Harley and the two geeks JJ and Simon were told to stay back after classes as their argument got way out of hand and left the 2 boys with bloodied faces .
That day they were forced to be friends but they didn't realize they would become the best of friends.
They went from hating each other to spending almost all of their time together especially JJ and Harley.
They became the talk of the school as the new lovebirds but both of them understood they were better off as friends.
But one day changed all that.... The day JJ decided to pull a prank on Harley leaving her embarrassed in front of the entire school.
From that day on Harley never spoke again to JJ and Simon and eventually moved to another highschool.

Time skip to the present.

JJ or more famously known as KSI a YouTuber with 22 million subscribers and the face of The Sidemen , a YouTube group made up of his best friends including Simon , who also had around 9 million of his own subscribers.
JJ not only ruled over the British YouTube scene but also was an undefeated Professional boxer defeating Logan Paul.
JJ always had an eye on the music industry and wanted to take over the rapping world as well. His most recent album "Dissimulation" was the biggest debut album of the year and he looked like he was on top of the
world.

Harley however also had made a name for herself in the music industry. She went from covering famous songs of other artists to eventually releasing her own studio album "Life Support" which the critics claimed to be one of the best albums of the year so far.

Both these albums had been nominated for the BRIT awards under the "Best Debut"  category.
The critics were certain Harley would win but the public backed JJ to take home the award.
Both of them had been invited to a radio show to discuss why they deserved the award.
Little did they know this new competition would bring out all the years of tension between them.
Both of them wanted to win , not only for themselves but to upset the other.

A/N
This just lays down the past and tension between JJ and Harley and their desire to win.