48. The Music Label.

Harley's POV

"Why what's wrong?" I asked confused as the deal conditions were laid out long ago.

"Well they want you to move to Miami to complete the album." She said.

"Wait but the album will take lots of time to finish. We have just one song ready to go and I still need to write a whole lot more." I said as I sat back down on the bed, my heart now racing.

"Well yeah they said that they have the best writers and producers lined up for you. So it may take you about five to six months to complete the album and then they'll release it worldwide and then you can return to London and be the face of the label's UK group." She said monotonely.

"But Jazz , I have so much going on in London and......and I have JJ and the other boys and girls. How can I leave them all here for so long?" I asked looking around the room and reliving all the memories.

"Well Harls it's a major opportunity, you have the chance to become an international superstar. I am sure the others will understand and it's only for 6 months. You know what they have given us 2 days to accept the terms so just think about it and let me know." Jazz said as she bid goodbye.

After I got out the call I just fell onto the bed and let my thoughts wander.

This deal was everything I wanted for a long time but that was before me and JJ fell in love. Now I had to choose between my love and my work.

As I was in my thoughts JJ came out the shower and flexed his muscles in front of me causing me to smile. He flicked water from his body on me causing me to cover my face smiling.

"Babe come on let's prepare some food." He said as he put on his joggers.

I got up from the bed and he carried me to the kitchen bridal style and set me down on the kitchen counter.

"You know what, for all the help you gave me during my practice and for being the most perfect girlfriend ever, I am making you breakfast today." He said as he put on his apron.

JJ never cooks or no JJ can't cook so I was surprised to see him offer to cook. I got down from the counter and hugged him from behind taking him by surprise but he laughed it off.

"Hey what's wrong." He asked as he turned around and bopped my nose.

"Nothing I am just happy like really happy, perhaps the happiest I have ever been thanks to you Jide. I am just grateful for everything." I said him meaning every word.

I was lost before I met him again. I was doing well professionally but I didn't live life to the fullest but then he brought this whole new side to my life. He made it more exciting, more fun , more lovely , just overall he made my life perfect.

He hugged me tightly and lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He gave me singular pecks on my lips and all I could do was admire him. We were so in love and despite there being obstacles in our relationship, I could never see us splitting up.....never and I didn't want to leave him and it felt like my heart would never want me to leave him.

"Hey babe , how about you take Bowie out for a walk and I'll finish breakfast. It seems you are thinking about something and I don't want to intrude." He said as he placed me down. It was funny how easily he could read my emotions even after so many years of us being apart before meeting and falling in love.

I gave him a quick kiss and went and put on his hoodie and decided to take Bowie for a walk.

As I walked with Bowie taking him on his usual route around the block my mind again thought of all of this mess.