3.The Awards(Part 1)

The outfits

JJ

Harley

Harley

Emilia

Emilia

Harley's POV

Harley's POV

The red carpet was nothing special just the normal paparazzi photos for the magazines and a few questions from the media.
As I was nearing the end of the long red carpet I turned back to see Emilia Smith. I was a big fan of her work and kinda started fangirling over her as she was posing for the pictures.
Suddenly she turned to meet my eyes and gave a quick smile and waved at me.

As she finished all her pictures she came over to me at the end of the red carpet.

"Hi Harley , I love your music ."she exclaimed giving me a hug.
I was quite taken aback by her love for my music.
One of my favorites liking my music , made me proud of myself.

"I never thought you would know who I am , you one of the most well known singers in the world and I am just a new girl on the block." I told her meaning every word.

"I am not that stuck up Harley and by the way I loved your album so I hope you win but JJ is also up for it so I don't know if I want you to win." She told me giggling.

Wait she knows JJ too , interesting...

"So you know KSI??" I asked her foolishly already knowing the answer.

She smirked a little before answering," Yeah I know JJ , I met him at an award show like this and we became friends. I am making a song with him too. He's just the best honestly." She laughed.

I smiled awkwardly but in honesty I was jealous of that prick for having a collab with the Emilia Smith. The lucky bastard.

"Speak of the devil and there he is." Emilia spoke up and I turned my head to see JJ, Simon and a girl at the beginning of the carpet.

JJ looked different from when I last saw him. Obviously because he was grown up now but he was weirdly wearing a bandana now and looked more well built than the spectacled geek I knew at school.
Surprisingly Simon looked almost the same but like JJ just had grown up .

As Simon and the girl with him left JJ to take his pictures and approached us . I bid Emilia a quick goodbye and left to go inside.
I couldn't be assed to speak to Simon here after all these years at an award show of all places.
I quickly went to sit down at my seat almost at the front of the whole place so I was pretty proud of that.
I quickly send a text to my manager that I was at the awards and he replied with a quick good luck.

Not even 5 minutes had passed when Emilia came and sat next to me at my table. I smiled and we started talking about music and life in general.
I then saw Simon and the girl come and sit in the table next to us.
The girl came over and gave Emilia a quick hug and greeted her and send a smile my way.

"I am a big fan of your music and fashion. "She said .
"Thank you "I replied smiling awkwardly as I didn't know what to do.
"I am Talia by the way , I am a singer too but not as good as you." She spoke before adding , " I will leave you two to it , my boyfriend is eyeing me from over there so it is best I go back."

I smiled and she left us , so me and Emilia started chatting again but were rudely interrupted by that voice I had been dreading to hear.

"Em, it is so good to see you." JJ spoke giving Emilia a hug .
"Nice to see you to J , I like your outfit."Emilia told giggling like a little girl.
They spoke for a little while and then JJ had to leave to get seated right next to me at the next table because the show was starting.
The dickhead didn't even acknowledge me once as he was talking , he didn't even look at me when Emilia introduced me. I can't wait to lift the trophy right in front of him , he'll acknowledge me then I thought to myself smirking.

Time skip to their award announcement.

The moment had finally arrived , my award , the one thing I wanted to win not only for myself but to shut up all the haters including the smug little dickhead sitting right next to me.

The presenter came and stood in the middle of the stage and read out all of the nominees.
My nomination brought out a few cheers from the crowd , but when JJ was announced the crowd went wild and I could see him smirking in the corner of my eye .
At that moment all my confidence disappeared in the blink of an eye and my anxiety rose up within me.

I can't lose this award , not to him of all people.

The presenter then cleared her throat before she announced, " I think this is the closest fight we have had between two albums ever in the history of the BRITs , but only one of them can take home the trophy , so it is my pleasure to announce the winner of the Best Debut Album of 2020........"

She paused for a split second but for me it felt like minutes had passed before she read out

"KSI for his album Dissimulation , congratulations KSI."

With that my entire world collapsed, I could hear JJ celebrating with Simon right next to me.He then went up on stage and hugged the presenter before taking the award in his hand . He admired it for a few seconds before lifting his head up and meeting eyes with me .

Oh Shit I thought to myself , this can't be good.

A/N

JJ won the award , what plans does he have to embarrass Harley.
How will Harley cope with losing the award to her sworn enemy.

The next chapter is in JJs POV and has a lot of drama 💀.

Hope you lot enjoy your weekend ☺️
-Harley❣️

P.S stream JJ's new song Swerve.