55. The Arguments.

JJ's POV

I clicked on the link and it was a video of that Hollywood paparazzi guy. It was a video of Harley with that producer she worked with. The first was them walking around in the night on their way to the party and the second was them at a restaurant, him hugging her as she looked at a phone.

At the end was the cameraman saying that the both of them have been going all around Miami as a couple. He also showed various other photos of them together. He said that he felt that me and Harley had broken up that's why she was going on dates.

My mind went to overdrive. I couldn't describe the feelings I was feeling. It was a mix of anger , confusion, doubt , sadness , betrayal and heartbreak. I couldn't even think straight, half of my heart said she wouldn't do that but half of it knew that it could have happened.

I decided to listen to the boys and decided to talk to her before completely losing my mind. I clicked on her contact and the call rang for a while before she picked it up.

Harley's POV

"Hey." JJ spoke over the phone and I could hear the suppressed anger in his voice.

"Hey JJ." I said my voice shaky because of the nerves. I knew JJ is extremely possessive and this video would have majorly pissed him off.

"Well I assume you know why I am calling." He asked.

"Yeah I do, JJ you know how paparazzi twist stuff for views. I even said him we are still together but he cut that part out." I said as he sighed.

"You said you went to the party with him and your assistant but in the pictures there's only the two of you." He said as my heart fell. Does he really believe the video was telling the truth.

"JJ she was with me, she was the one who drove me to the party in the first place. Don't tell me you are going to believe what was said in that video." I said.

"Well I am thousands of miles away so what do you expect me to do and anyways he has caught you going out with that prick , it's not like he's blatantly lying." JJ said raising his voice a little.

"JJ we go out as friends to get lunch there's nothing more to it." I said sighing.

"Is he single?" JJ asked abruptly.

"Yes he is but I think he likes someone." I said because I still didn't know if Matt and Brittney were a thing.

He just mumbled something under his breath and sighed and I could feel him slowly getting more angry.

"JJ I don't know what more else do you want me to say, we are just friends." I said getting angry that he is not believing me.

"Ill get back to you. I'm going out on a run." He said as he cut the call without even answering my question.

I turned towards the other two girls who gave me sympathetic looks.

JJ being pissed off is a very big problem because he doesn't think straight if he is angry. He just loses his mind and because I was all the way over here I couldn't even calm him down.

"Harls it's okay, he'll come around it's not like he is completely innocent. Look at this." Isabella said as she showed me a picture of Emilia and JJ hugging outside his venue.

"How did you get that picture?" I asked her confused.

"It's trending on Twitter, they even performed together it seems." She said as she scrolled for a little more.

"They are just friends....." I said as Isabella raised an eyebrow.

"They look like they are more than friends, darling." She said as she showed me more pictures of them hugging and dancing around on stage.