34. Everything I wanted.

Harley's POV.

I woke up the next day in JJ's bed cuddled into his chest.

We came back around midnight and even though we were knackered, we couldn't keep our hands of each other and we did the deeds.

I was sore from everything that happened last night, I am sure I had marks and hickeys all over my skin and my legs felt like I had just run a marathon.

Soon I felt JJ move slightly as he woke up. He placed a kiss to my forehead which brought a smile to my face.

"Good morning Jo." He told in his sexy morning voice.

"Good morning Jide ." I told as I looked up at him and gave him a peck on his lips.

"How did you sleep?" He asked as he lifted me up causing me to squeal.

"Drop me down you idiot." I said trying to punch his chest but failing.

He dropped me next to him laughing like a maniac. He got up out of the sheets and I realized he was naked , yup completely naked.

I covered my eyes with a pillow as he laughed and I guess put on his boxers.

"You can use the guestroom to freshen up, I brought some new stuff for you to use." He said as he stretched.

"Thank you ." I said as I got up and put on my lingerie.

"Damn look at you all covered in spots." He said as he looked me up and down.

"You should look at yourself darling, you are covered too." I said as I winked at him.

He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me and pecked my lips.

"You are so beautiful you know that right." He said causing a blush creep on to my face.

I just shook my head before pulling him in for a kiss.

"Okay that's enough for now, go get freshened up." I said as I pushed him towards the bathroom.

I quickly took my phone and went to the spare room.

I quickly decided to put up a story from last night. It was a photo of us holding hands under the lights and I guess since people couldn't see JJ's face it was safe to post and I wouldn't be bombarded by fans asking if we are dating.

@Harleyjohnson Instagram story.

I threw my phone on the bed and went into the bathroom to freshen up

I got out after my shower and realized I have no comfortable clothes to stay over in. I mentally prepared a note to get some clothes and keep them here when I come next time.

I walked back into JJ's room in my towel and saw him laid out on his bed in some joggers and shirtless.

"Jide do you have some clothes I could borrow?" I asked him.