77. The Engagement Trip.

(Mature Content at the end.)

Harley's POV

"Stop it." JJ spoke half asleep as I tried getting more comfortable next to him.

I just disregarded his words and tried getting closer to him. We were sharing a sun bed on the balcony of our room and JJ was sprawled across it leaving me almost no place to get comfortable.

"Move over then." I said frustrated as I frowned at him knowing it'll work.

"Your lucky we are engaged or I would have probably thrown you into the sea." He shrugged moving a little allowing me to cuddle next to him properly.

"You and I both know that you wouldn't even think about doing such a thing." I said putting my arm over his waist and giving him a kiss on the cheek. I then slowly trailed my kisses down to his jawline before moving to his neck and kissing over one of the hickeys I had made yesterday.

"That's only because I love you." He said with a chuckle as he took my hand in his and intertwined the fingers. The ring shining under the bright Sunshine.

"And I love you so much more." I said as I put my head on his chest.

"Now get some rest, then we can go down to the beach in the evening." He said kissing my head.

"Sure sleepyhead." I said kissing his bare chest making him chuckle.

He was tired because both of us didn't get much sleep. We were too busy pursuing other activities to even think about sleep.

As I lifted my head up I saw JJ already asleep. He slept peacefully snoring softly, the sun making his skin glow.
I can't believe I get to spend the rest of my life with this man. My dream man.

We arrived in Santorini 3 days ago. JJ planned the whole thing as a engagement present to the both of us.
We spent most days just relaxing in our room overlooking the sea. We went down to the beaches in the evenings for a swim and then at night we got a little wild.

I still couldn't believe I was engaged. A girl who had believed she won't ever be loved is now engaged with her first and only love. I couldn't be more lucky, I couldn't be more happy and I couldn't be more blessed to have Jide in my life.

I smiled as I moved my head to the crook of his neck and gave him a kiss. Just as I was about to sleep I heard my phone go off. I quickly got up and room the phone into the room as I didn't want to wake up.

I saw just as usual it was Mrs. Minter who had called me. I just giggled as I accepted her face time to see their cute little family of three looking back at me intently.

"Hey girl." Talia greeted as Simba waved at me sitting on top of Simon's lap.

"Hey girl and hello boys." I greeted them.

"How's Greece." She asked excitedly.

"It's been great. We've been great and life's just perfect." I said truthfully.

"Awee look at you being all soppy." Simon awwed sarcastically.

"Shut up Simon." Talia said lightly smacking his head.

"What it's true both of them are simps. You should have seen that idiot in the chat being all soppy and stuff. " He said rolling his eyes making us all laugh.

JJ was like really emotional the day after we got engaged but to be fair to him both of us were.

"Speaking of JJ where is he?" Talia asked as she took Simba in her arms.

"He's sleeping." I said chuckling.

"Obviously, that man is always sleeping." Simon joked.

The three of us continued to talk for a while before Simba fell asleep in Talia's arms, so the couple decided to put him to bed and get some rest themselves. I bid them a goodbye and told Talia that we could have a girl's night when I come back.