53. New Enemies and Old Friends (Part 1).

Harley's POV

Me and Brittney came back from the spa all refreshed and feeling more beautiful.

It was around 5 , and we had decided that we would leave by 6 because the party was on the other side of town and we didn't want to be late.

Me and Brittney went into our separate rooms and got dressed. We were told it was kind of a formal event so I decided to dress appropriately.

"Damn looking good girl." I said to Brittney as I walked out and saw her sitting on the couch.

"Not as good as you." She said as I spun around showing her my complete outfit.

We then got out the apartment and went to the parking lot.

JJ messaged me saying his first show was a success and sent me a few photos and videos of him performing. He had this glow to him as he performed happily. He looked handsome as fuck too.

I sent him a quick voice note congratulating him and saying how good he looks and saying that I love him. I also told Brittney take a photo of me and send it to him as I knew he would appreciate it.

He quickly sent me back a snap of him on the tour bus and a voice note saying how sexy I looked.

I giggled at his voice note as Matt messaged me telling he was already there and waiting for the both of us outside the place.

We drove around the streets of Miami
listening to my playlist. I was really proud of it, me and Talia spent a lot of time putting together these songs as we enjoyed these songs the most. It had songs from Taylor Swift, Rihanna , Beyonce, Coldplay and so many more. It was the perfect playlist for me and Talia to sing along to when JJ and Simon were out filming or just watching football on the TV.

Finally we reached the location and we were just about on time. We saw Matt stood scrolling through his phone near his car. Brittney parked her car next to his and we got out and both of us greeted him with a hug before we started walking towards the party hall.

As we were walking towards the building I saw a flash going off next to us.

The Paparazzi in America are crazy, they sometimes follow you everywhere and make a scene. There are a few nice ones who ask your permission for photos but most of them just follow you around with a camera and ask you the most rude questions.

We didn't particularly have paparazzi in the UK so we could easily go about no matter how famous you were but here it was a whole other scenario.

The worse thing about them was they would take the pictures and create their own stories far from the truth.

"Harley..... Harley, here." The man with the camera spoke as he continued clicking pictures.

"Bro back off , we just are walking. Just leave us alone." Matt spoke politely as he stood in front of the camera protecting me and Brittney.

"Harley did you break up with KSI, is that why you came to America." He continued asking as Matt helped him back.

"What no.....we are still together." I told him as even my silence would be taken in a negative way.

Brittney then pulled me away as Matt held the man back. We both got to the hall and told us our names and they let us in after seeing our name on the list.

We both walked in and saw Rebecca talking to a few people with glasses of wine in their hand. She gestured me over so I parted from Brittney and walked towards the group.

"Well ladies and Gentlemen meet our new star signing, Harley Johnson." Rebecca showed me off to the group earning satisfactory nods of approval.

"I have heard her songs , she's good to be fair." A woman spoke as she took a sip of her wine.