40. Ibiza (Part 2)

Harley's POV

I woke up the next day naked and cuddled into JJ. We went pretty wild yesterday night as we were slightly intoxicated. I knew walking around today would be a little bit troublesome. I also knew I had to cover up the marks on my neck and hands because I didn't want the girls to tease me even more.

JJ turned over to face me and smiled as his hands slowly moved from my waist over to my ass.

"You know I have not told you this yet but all those gym sessions with me has made these bigger." He said as he grabbed my ass making me squeal and playfully punch his chest.

"Good morning Lovely." He said as he laughed and opened his eyes.

"Good morning Idiot." I said as I wrapped the duvet over me and got up and went into the bathroom. Before going in I dropped the duvet allowing JJ to see me naked and causing him to let out a groan. I laughed as I walked in.

I did all my business in the bathroom and took a shower and came out in my towel. I had a slight limp in my step due to last night and JJ laughed seeing me walking different.

I gave him a playful slap on his head and told him to go get ready for his day. He gave me a kiss and went into the bathroom to get ready.

The both of us were ready about half an hour later. I was wearing this floral skirt and had my sunglasses on. JJ was was dressed in Sidemen merch as they were making a video.

We met the rest of the group at the restaurant in the resort and all of us getting some breakfast in us because we were going to have a long day ahead of us. The girls thanked JJ for getting us this girls day out and he said he did it for me causing me to blush. We finished breakfast laughing and joking with each other.

"We can have some quality time for just the two of us in the evening, I promise." JJ said as he hugged me and gave me a kiss before allowing me to go with the girls.

The girls split up from the boys as we walked to the Spa. I walked a little slower than the other girls due to my limp legs.

"Girl you both are made for each other. Spoiling each other and all. You guys are so in Loooove." Freya sang as we walked causing me to giggle.

I heard Sarah mumble something under breath but decided not to do anything.

We reached the spa and were led into separate rooms for our respective sessions.

JJ's POV

(3 hours later.)

Me and the boys had just finished our only video we had planned in Ibiza. It was us playing some sports at the beach. We were all knackered and I for one couldn't wait to go back to my beautiful girlfriend.

"Hey do you reckon you'll ever perform here at Ibiza Rocks Jide." Harry asked as we walked into the bar.

"I don't know , it's one of my favorite venue. Remember last year when we saw Craig David and we all went crazy." I laughed reliving the memories as me and the boys sat down at the bar.

As we sat there talking and drinking our beers , someone covered my eyes and laughed a unique laugh which I would recognize anywhere.

"Em I know it's you." I said as the person let me go. I turned around to see Emilia standing with a bright smile.

I gave her a hug and invited her to sit down with us which she accepted.

"What brings you to Ibiza boys." Emilia asked as she sat down next to me.

"Well Harls had brought us on this trip as a birthday present for me." I said with a smile.

"You guys are so cute , I swear to God." Emilia said laughing.